Pt 4. Aftermath

Circus Baby's had closed the two mascots were still there inactive.

Michael began to grow more vicious at his teasing  even going to jumping out a his brother

Michael began to grow more vicious at his teasing  even going to jumping out a his brother. William had talked to Evan but Evan had a hard time letting Elizabeth go.  Michael was kinda happy his mother was gone as he could finally be himself. He often thought of when him and Elizabeth used to do simple pranks and lock Evan in his room. Evan always believed it was Mike despite a lot of the ideas were his baby sister's.

A year had gone by since Elizabeth had went missing she had disappeared on the week of Evan's birthday specifically  two days before it which Evan  often got really upset during because of that. He kept getting told by his friends not to be upset and asking why he was crying. Cindy often told him about the animontronics coming to life  and that they hid bodies and never tell anyone.

His  8th birthday came fresh in summer this time it was a private party mainly only around family and a couple friends. Unfortunately Mike had scared Evan's friends away with his so they didn't come.  Evan was getting ready to walk out of the diner only for his brother and his friends to corner him.

  Evan was getting ready to walk out of the diner only for his brother and his friends to corner him

" Wow your  brother is kind of a baby isn't he?" Bonnie masked bully comment

Michael laughed "Its hilarious!"

Why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!"  Michael snickered

"Please no!" Evan whined as he tried to avoid them while looking for a way out.

"Come on guys, let's give the little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!"

Michael and the Bonnie masked bully grabbed Evan as he squirmed around crying

  "No! I don't want to go!" Evan wailed

  "You heard the  little man! He wants to get even closer! Haha" Michael laughed

  "Hey guys! I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!"

The two had  stuffed  Evan in Fredbear's mouth while the Chica and Bonnie bully simply watched. They all were laughing and joking until they heard a loud mechanical crunch blood slowly seeping out. Michael began to scream out his friends wouldn't move staring in horror.

  "Evan can you hear me?" Michael asked as he tried to pull his brother out.

"I don't know if you can hear me, Evan"

"I'm sorry!" Michael cried

The ambulance had arrived they had to tear Fredbear's head open Evan's head had somewhat fused to the springlocks that were lodged into his head. That were triggered by his tears and squirming around. There was nothing much they could do as he was long dead.