Pt 7. Repressed memories

I had gotten better over the past couple of years and was drawn to the new Freddy's. I wasn't sure why but something pulled me there. Wanted me to be there, nagged me to go.

I had walked all the way to Freddy's as  I didn't have a car of my  own, or even completed High School

I had walked all the way to Freddy's as I didn't have a car of my  own, or even completed High School. As I unlocked the doors and began to walk through the large pizzeria I got an eerie feeling. I wasn't sure why. I glanced at the three toys standing on the stage as I walked by   them and down another two halls.

I looked around the office there were two large vents, a warning sign above on the wall which seemed to be for the hall. The desk was large with a small fan, and some papers on the desk. I picked the monitor up and was just about to start looking through the cameras, as the phone echoed through the office and halls.

I  had eventually passed out for god knows how long I was stuck in third person looking at  what I believed were memories that kept changing. Sure  enough Fredbear was back and Fredbear wasn't alone this time, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy were all together in a nightmare like form. I was in his old bedroom again I was small and heard heavy footsteps , an old dog barking, and the grandfather clock.

I had bolted home after that it kept going over and over every night. I  thought he was going nuts. I wrote about it in my logbook I received mainly just drawing Nightmare Fredbear.

I was grateful when I finally got switched to dayshift I mainly kept watching Foxy who was called Mangle by the employees. I couldn't help but feel bad for my favorite character getting torn apart by the toddlers.
As the day went by I  had relaxed a little bit, while making sure that the guests were content.   I had made friends with Jeremy who was the guard before me. We talked about the animatronics for hours.

Then there was screaming I  rushed over confused as a little girl kept crying Mangle was dangling from above trying to call the police. Toy Chica had retreated. The little boy who looked like he may have been at least five or seven years old had Toy Chica's beak lodged in his forehead.

Parents had rushed over and sure enough everyone was forced to leave Mike had gotten lost in thought again as he saw his brother bitten in Fredbear's jaw again the scream one of his friends made and the horror.

"Sir! Sir!" an officer shouted in Mike's face

Mike snapped out of it and was escorted out shoved to the ground by an officer. He got back up and returned home he tried not to think about it. The place had shut down after a couple days of investigation and Mike was reading the newspaper.

ROBOTS SCRAPPED
Freddy Fazbear's is closing

After only being open a few short weeks Freddy Fazbear's pizza is closing its doors. The new animontronics will be scrapped due to possible malfunctions. However the original characters are being kept, in hopes of possible reorganization of the company.

"Its a minor setback. We are confidant that we will reopen someday, even if it is with a much smaller budget." -CEO Fazbear ENT