Chapter 8

A/N 

Oh my gosh! Sat down to write another chapter and have 1K views, that is awesome thanks so much guys and I am sorry for taking so long to update, life sometimes gets in the way. 

Hope you enjoy my lovelies :)

Sam's POV:

        "This ones for you bunny!" I heard Demi scream from on stage. My face flushed red, thinking back to me sat on her knee, applying her red lipstick to her perfect lips, the lips I kissed. 

Suddenly snapped out of my daydream by Tom nudging my side. I glanced up blushing even more when he raised his eyebrows at me. Shit! He would get the bunny reference. 

        "Don't say a word!" I warned him, putting on my scariest glare. 

        "My lips are sealed..." he Lent closer and whispered in my ear "...bunny" causing me to blush again. 

        "Alright you guys i am afraid that was my last song, you have been an awesome crowd, i love you all and hope you have had a great night!" I heard Demi yell to the crowd, greeted by screams. 

She came bounding off the side of stage, crew members handing her water and removing wires from her jacket. I couldn't help myself anymore when i saw her smile. I ran over and wrapped my arms around her neck, burying my face in her hair. 

        "I loved the song" I whispered, feeling her smile against my neck. 

        "Yeh well i like you, i wanted you to know" 

        "I like you too Dems" I could see she melted every time I called her that. 

        "Lets get out of here" she grabbed my hand and tugged me down the hall. 

      "Thanks guys, i am getting out of here, see you all soon, love ya!" she yelled back to them, tugging me towards the exit. "Lets have a movie night" she grinned excitedly.