rise this wap♠️

Read in dark mode.

"don't chill with the opps and think everyting criss like brown"

"all the blood sweat and tears shed on the streets"

Act 1,Sc4

▪[THE DEMONS COME OUT AT NIGHT, THEY SAY. LONDON WAS COHERENT WITH GREED, POWER AND GLUTTONY. EVERYONE NOWADAYS WAS DABBLING IN SOME FORM OF UNHOLY ACTIVITY. THE SAINTS NOW SPREAD FEW AND FAR, THOSE NOT INFLUENCED BY CAPITALISM AND SOCIAL MOBILITY WERE THE RAREST ONES]▪

people were devious, the concept of morality held little to no significance, as social decay of pivotal attributes degraded the whole concept.

 People were pretending to be like everybody else; a good citizen, person, when in reality they were a wolf in sheep's clothing 

every man for themselves' they say?

COBRA descended onto the hellish streets ready for war, touch one of his on god his gonna ride. A gliding was due soon to visit his most insistent enemy. It was bigger than a mere 'postcode war'; it was what someone represented, who they were associated with.

Sahel (sah-hay-el) was named by his late grandfather, having migrated from Kenya.

 He was much more than your average 'drug dealer pon road'. He knew how to conduct himself in social settings, a characteristic many around him wished they posessed. He was educated, in fact intellectual. He didnt believe in the school system, so he self taught himself certain things to a high level.

His best friend just so happened to be Tahj.

This wasn't no rash, impulsive decision, it was a premeditated attack. To make matters worse his enemy inflicted pain, torture and suffering on innocent civillians- which was a no-go in Sahel's eyes.

It was the perfect time, dark and quiet. The block was hot, strip covered with assassins. 

The bally were secure, bullet proof vests on- they were ready for war. 

"Bap Bap" rifles assembled, shots were fired from near and far, hitting the opps strip. Bodies dropped and limped, life cut short instantly. Those boys wouldn't be going back home at night. Unbeknownst to them it was the last time they'd see their family and loved ones.

Knifes, machetes and samarai's plunged, deep into the bodily parts of the opposition. They most certainly got caught lacking.

 No amount of drill tracks, spitting lies on how many men they done in the field would bring there goons back. Those who were present knew the upmost truth.

After another successful glide, COBRA and his right hand, Tahj, better known as TRIZZAK, slept peacefully in there beds.

"Bare boys would soon be put on a white tee, thanks to Sahel(sah-hay-el) and his gennas"

Thank you for reading luvss

Thoughts on this??

Please comment, vote and share

-CECE♥️