new chapter♠️

Read in dark mode.

"it was a new chapter; another chance to re-write who she wanted to be"

Act 1, Sc5

▪[TODAY MARKED HER FIRST DAY AT NEWHAMSTON COLLEGE, SHE HAD HER HEAD SET ON HERSELF AND HER BOOKS. AMOUR SAFHYA WASN'T ON FRIENDS OR BOYS LIKE THAT]▪

if she happened to make acquaintances then so be it, she would just observe and see their characters and most importantly the vibe emitted.

AMOUR awoke and got ready, completed her hygeine routine and slicking her frizzy hair up in a messy bun, managing to make it aesthetic somehow.

She had slight eyebags so put some concealer on and lipgloss. Looking in the mirror she analysed herself and was pleased by her appearance.

A plain black turtleneck with oversized black joggers and black nike airmaxes.

She said her goodbyes, grabbed her black nike back pad and put in her airpods.

Upon arriving in Newhamstead College she could feel the immense stares but kept on with her resting face. She was just average in school, getting Cs/Bs always just performing moderately, granted if she worked harder she could get the grades but her thoughts about the future were vague and remained inconsistent.

Her eyes landed on a beautiful dark-skinned girl, and a beautiful pecan tone babe who politely smiled at AMOUR. Much to AMOUR'S surprise they radiated good energy. "Maybe these two years won't be so bad". 

Short but sweet  chapter x