A Beautiful Day

Asgore

It was a beautiful day outside. Birds were singing and my flowers were blooming. A warm breeze came from the surface tugging gently at my golden locks and pulling at my cape. I was currently sat down at a table with a cup of tea and some files written half in common, half in some sort of code. Peace talks were not going well and the humans were becoming a threat. I had to do something. One of these files had to have something.

𝑜𝑦

On of the files papers poked out a bit. "What it this?" I tugged the file out from other files and set it in front of me. I took a sip of tea before opening and reading its contents.

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑦:

𝑆𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒: 1-𝑆

𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑠: 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑠

𝐴𝑔𝑒: 4

𝐴𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑠. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑦. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑.

He'd nearly forgotten about this. About Sans. He was given the Judge position because of this. No boy his age would have been given a shot at the job otherwise. He shook his head and set the file on the side. There was no way he could do that to his friend. 'But Sans is 26 now.. No. I cannot do that to Sans or to Papyrus.' He sighed and took another sip of tea. He moved on to the next file, and the next, And the next. File after file he rejected. They would be of no use. He kept glancing at the Soldier Boy Project. He was conflicted. It was wrong to even think about it, he knew that, but he was getting desperate. "The good of one for the good of many.. Right?" But how was he going to explain this to Papyrus? Undyne? Alphys? And what would Toriel and the kids think? He had to plan this out carefully. Sans couldn't suspect him of his plans either. He had to get Sans when his guard was down. Nobody could be here either. Sometime during the night then? 'Yes. During the night.' So he started planning. Working out the kinks and other such problems.
Now all he had to do was wait. He got some rest in the meantime. He watered his flowers when he got up. Dressed into his Royal attire and pulled out his phone. He dialed Sans' number. "Howdy Sans! I need you to come over. I need your opinion on something.."

𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐫

𝐀𝐭𝐤: 80

𝐃𝐞𝐟: 80

𝐇𝐏: 3500

𝐋𝐕: 16