Halfmoon

sorry there has not been any half moon in the series there will be now I promise!

I also love this picture :3

also there will not be italics for thoughts anymore instead I will put *

Jaypaw emerged from the cave and suddenly he was bathed in bright light. *I'm dreaming?* suddenly a beautiful white she cat stepped forward.

"Jays wing" she purred  !your a sharpclaw now!" she meowed with happiness in her eyes.*what* this was the second time jaypaw had slept with the stick and now he had just woken up in a strange world.

*wait a minute this is the forest! *he thought*the trees look younger though? This must be the time of the ancient cats!*he realized, "jays wing hello?" the she cat asked "are you ok?"

"fine thanks" he mumbled, he shouldn't even be here, wait a minute this must be what the old cat meant! This must be what is being revealed to him.

He suddenly sensed strong waves of emotion coming of the she cat, mainly concern but also something he couldn't put his paw on.*love!* that's what it was *this she cat is in love with me*. "Are you sure?" she asked " i could take you to our healer" "no I'm fine" I replied.

After being greeted by a few cars you made it to the sharpclaw den.

 "Ok" she meowed "well you need rest!" I then felt how tired I was " yea" I answered wearily. As I curled up to sleep I felt the white she cats fur brush yours you purred lightly and went to sleep.