Do Not Kill List 🥇

edit: inaccurate as hell but i don't give a fuck because I do what i want 😎

main characters: Grill, Chill
side characters: Spill, Bryce, Brayden
implied Grill x Chill

It was a dark, rainy evening in a dead city. Trash littered the streets, the dark atmosphere being worsened by the occasional sound of chaos in the distance, though muffled by fog. It was certainly not paradise, and it hard hard to believe this city was once lit up with neon signs and cultural music.

The only person that could be detected in this scene was a small, blonde boy who had made rest on a curb. In his hands, he held a grey and white cat who looked to be eating better than he had. It was painfully obvious that he was not used to this environment, as he was flinching at every noise that seemed closer than usual.

He was far from fit to survive in the ruined city, the boy was used to living in a small town with less than 15,000 people. His green eyes were locked on the ground, and occasionally he tried to make an intimidating face, but it always ended up going back to its usual look that seemed like a mix of anger and fear.

The country had fallen into anarchy, and though stuff would have to be illegal for there to be a mafia, the citizens had created something similar to a mafia. Maybe something like a country-wide gang could be the right choice of words. Either way, if you wanted to fall out of the loop of constantly running and hiding, you would have to earn respect from the higher-ups who resided in this city. That is exactly what this boy planned to do, for he was exhausted. What he wasn't prepared for, though, was how much worse the city would be.

A strong gust of wind blew through the streets, ruffling his short, blonde hair. He brought the cat closer to his chest in an attempt to keep it and himself warm. Though he was enveloped in a huge black hoodie that he had snagged from a Walmart upstate, his traveling had torn it in several spots, leaving him exposed to the cold in the places affected.

He knew that the sun would begin to set soon, and was in desperate need of shelter and food. There was a gym not far from here that he saw while traveling, which he could use to shower and possibly sleep in, he just prayed that the supermarket had enough food in it. He tucked his cat, Loaf, into his hoodie, but kept her head poked out the collar to assure the felines comfort. The boy then set off in search of a supermarket, keeping close to the walls.

He spotted a supermarket in the distance, and began running for it. His breathing heightened, and became more high pitched as his desperation for safety grew. One of his arms swung violently while the other clutched onto Loaf. A terrible idea, yes. For the noise brought unwanted attention.

As he ran, he suddenly felt something dig into the back of his thigh, sending a paralyzing feeling up his body. His leg gave out from under him, immediately sending him toppling forward. Loaf, thankfully, was able to get away in time, sprinting down the street. His elbows smacked the concrete, but the only thing he could focus on was the electrifying feeling going up his body in waves. He wasn't much surprised when he felt himself be pinned down by somebody.

He turned his head, and was able to make out 3 people, two men and a woman. One of the men had him pinned, while the other began going though his belongings. The woman stood guard, but occasionally answered questions about the items confiscated.

"Hey, wait," The girl piped up, bringing a piece of paper out of her pocket. "What is his name?"

The one who had the boy pinned down answered. "Doesn't appear to be any form of identification, he is not a member. Should we eliminate him, ma'am?'

The girl pinched her nose bridge. "Brayden, the list. He looks like he might be on it." She pushed her lilac hair out of her face and leaned down to face the boy. "Is your name Grill?"