🥇-Anonymous

Wisp x Spill

Quiet bitch goes on a fucking date :ppp

February 14, 2020

Valentines day, yet again. Each day in this academy allows my mental state to grow weak, the weight on my shoulders grow heavier and heavier. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, but I feel as if something is missing. My coping mechanisms have proved themselves useless, and i'm not quite sure if I can stand this much longer without a change. Though I suppose it has gotten slightly better these past months.. Writing these notes to you have brought me a great deal of comfort, so I thank you infinitely for that. Maybe some day you could reveal your identity to me, but I don't wanna pressure you. It even comforts me to know that you're among us, whoever you may be :)

Wisp gently put down her pencil and re-read her notes. Normally, as somebody whos profession didn't necessarily require written language, she didn't much care for the quality of her messages. However, she lately noticed herself putting extra care into the letters she wrote for her anonymous colleague. It started off with a simple note taped to the underside of her desk, but after several months the relationship blossomed into a strong bond, a friendship almost. Wisp was hesitant to reveal much information at first, but soon told them everything. It actually gave her something to look forward to. They communicated solely through notes, and the thought of trying to find out who is it against their wishes had never once crossed the girls mind. 

They had merely revealed that they were a girl, Which didn't necessarily narrow the list of suspects. Wisp somehow appreciated the anonymity of her friend, as implied earlier in the message. The message that she was now applying tape to, in order to attach it to the underside of her desk. Her mood gradually lifted afterwards, and she fought the grin that tugged at her lips. 

Wisp had friends, sure. However something was different about this bond. The idea that she had absolutely no idea who this person was, yet she was telling them every little thing that happened... it excited her. She squirmed in anticipation for the day the person finally revealed themselves, and she could nearly feel how raw and passionate she would feel at the sight of them. Maybe it was just something about the way they spoke. 

Pre-living those moments had become a past-time for Wisp, and her friends in her ASMR class would often tease her for it, which would cause her cheeks to burn bright red and her palms to get sweaty. Which was completely ridiculous, by the way! Somebody Wisp hadn't even met was causing her to be so flustered! Yet.. they were so affectionate, not to mention dedicated. A calm (though incomparable to Wisp's), straightforward attitude had definitely caught Wisps attention, and romantic feelings were inevitable, she supposed. 

They were just so similar, yet so different at the same time! Wisp couldn't stop thinking about it, even as she exited the classroom. Shoes clicked all over the halls beside her, and her mind immediately went to the thought that they were roaming the halls along with her. In this very building! The note from them she had received today had been hung in her locker, along with the 68 others (though the older ones had to retire to the bottom of it). Her hand affectionately brushed over it in an attempt to straighten it, making it look neat and brand new. 

Stepping back in join her classmates in the hall, she was interrupted. She was pressed into something-- or somebody. She whipped her head around, apologizing profusely before she even got to see who she had bumped into. 

"Oh, man- Sorry!" They gasped, clumsily placing their hands on Wisp's shoulders to stable themselves.