Band Camp YEAHH🥇🥇🥇

Now, is this based or cringe? anyways this is multi-ship (SpillxBrew, GrillxChill, Quizxtwist) and over 6000 words to apologize for it being so niche sorey

     Spill slammed her head against the steering wheel of her car, groaning in pure annoyance. The pressure of her forehead caused her car to blare it's horn loudly, no doubt waking the entire neighborhood. No doubt 7AM was way too early to hear the wailing of a car, but for Spill, it was way too late.

     For thirty minutes she had been sitting in front of the house of Quiz, patiently waiting as the woman in question did.. something. Whatever it was, she was NOT about to make Spill late for her first day as drum major; the one position she strived for throughout the entirety of her marching band career.

     Quiz was lucky, considering Spill was way too selfless to just ditch Quiz. As much as she wanted to, she loved Quiz like a sister, and siblings have their fights. Spill figured that having to listen to her complaining would be enough of a repercussion for Quiz, though she wouldn't mind inviting herself inside to see whatever the hell was taking so long.

     As if on que, Quiz almost threw down the door to her apartment as soon as the thought entered Spills mind, and in a fraction of a second, she was rounding around Spill's car to enter on the passengers side. Her face was puffy and her hair was dramatically unkempt, but she got to the car faster than Spill had ever seen her move.

     As soon as she got into the car, Spill sent her a glare before she pulled out. Quiz immediately threw her hands up in defeat, "Gosh, Spill. I'm so sorry, you know I'm usually more responsible than this! I swear I just.." she paused in order to brush her bangs back into her messy brown hair, before continuing, "had a rough night."

     Spill softened, unable to stay upset with Quiz. Her hands were gripping the steering wheel tightly as she fought anxiety, but she remained monotone. "Oh? Is something wrong?" she asked, eyes fixated on the road as she spoke.

      Quiz brightened, reaching for her bag. "I'm so glad you asked!" she exclaimed, pulling a huge stack of papers from it. Spill took a moment to glance at them, her eyebrows raising in confusion.

     "What is that?" She asked bluntly, her face still twisted in confusion. Surely this couldn't be the reason Spill was going to be late for her first say of band camp. Well, it was only 7:13, and camp didn't start until 9, but she was a firm believer in the undeniably famous quote, "Early is on time, on time is late, and late is inexcusable." And if they still planned on getting some caffeine juice from their local shop, they would surely show up by 8:50 at the latest, which was close to unacceptable, especially for a drum major of such high standards. However, she couldn't imagine a flimsy stack of papers could be the reason for Quiz's being late, unless it was super important.

     "It's for the newbies in my section!" she announced, sorting them to be completely neat. "I put together a step-by-step, very detailed guide to band camp!" Quiz kicked her feet a little as she spoke, clearly very excited about this incredibly genius, original idea. Spill couldn't help but smile a little; a genuine smile. Quiz went on, "You know, I really do wish that my section leader had thought of this when I started out. Being new really does suck."

      "It's wonderful you thought of that, Quiz. I'm sure they'll be very appreciative." Spill spoke in a genuine tone, her smile shining through her voice. Soon enough, they made it to the coffee shop, and Spill leaned back in her seat and turned her head to face Quiz. "I'll go in, that drive through just feels like torture." she offered, continuing, "what do you want?"

     "Just get me whatever you get, but please get a milk substitution if need be." Quiz responded as Spill got out of the vehicle, stretching her legs as she did. The morning sun blared down onto her skin, and Spill could already feel the pain of the future sunburns she would have to endure within the next two weeks, even when she stepped into the cool shop.