𝔾𝔼𝕆ℝ𝔾𝔼 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- BEEZ BAKERY.
Words- 500+
Request- Yes!
TW- None.
Description- Where George tells his stream how he met his boyfriend.

—————————————————————————

"So George, you never told us how you met this boyfriend of yours."

"I have not..."

"Can you?"

"Well.. sure."

——————

George was on his computer looking for a good bakery so that he could order his friend a birthday cake. He wanted a special handmade one that said, 'Happy birthday you little Pissbaby.'

George bought cakes from different people every time it was someone's birthday. Why? Because he wanted it to taste different every time.

He was just about to give up when he saw a bakery called BEEZ BAKERY. It had all assortments of cakes, sizes and flavors. So this was something he couldn't give up.

He wrote down their phone number and dialed it into his phone. Pressing the call button and letting it ring. A male voice picked up from the phone.

"BEEZ bakery how may I help you?"

"Uh, Hey can I get a cake please."

"Sure, what flavor?"

"Vanilla."

"Okay and any decorations on top?"

"This May sound very weird but I promise it doesn't make me a bad person, can you put happy birthday you little pissbaby on the cake?..."

The man on the phone tries not to laugh but continues talking anyway, "Sure we can do that... it should be ready by the weekend. Can you come in at 4:30?"

"Um, sure. Thank you."

"No problem."

———————————————————————————

It was Saturday at 4 o'clock and George was getting ready to leave. Before that though, he was on call with Sapnap for preparations.

"Are you sure that you got Pissbaby on his cake?"

"I'm sure sap, the person on the phone tried not to laugh at me!"

"Okay, I believe you.. kind of."

"Well I have to go now it will take awhile to get there."

"Alright Dream is just in the toilet we should be on the plane in 10 minutes."

"Okay."

They both hang up and George makes his way to bakery. After a while he gets to a shop with some flowers in the window.

He walks in and the bell goes of indicating he walked in. The girl on the counter looks up at noticed him.

"Hello, welcome to our bakery! How may I help you!"

"I'm here to pick up a cake."

"Okay, M/N!"

The girl calls out to another person and a boy comes out.

"What?"

"We have a customer, and I don't talk to anyone on the phone so you would know what cake he's picking up."

"Gosh your so lazy, hello what cake was it?"

"Oh um... the vanilla one."

"Your going to have to be more specific..."

"The... pissbaby one..."

"Your the pissbaby boy! I was wondering when you would come in, here follow me!"

The boy, who's name appeared to be M/N lead George behind the counter and into a big room.

"This is where we keep all out cakes, this one should be yours."

He places a cake on the table, white and green icing on it. It also has a big smiley face and the writing, 'Happy birthday you little Pissbaby!' In green.

——————

"Yeah is that's it..."

"THATS HOW YOU GOT ME THE CAKE!? YOUR BOYFRIEND MADE IT!? IT WAS SO NICE I NEED TO THANK HIM!"

"Alright Dream..." he looks over to a sleeping M/N in his bed. "Maybe later..."

———————————————————————————
Next- Callahan.

(The others may be short as I have no clue what to make them do, if you have any ideas please tell me!)