𝕊𝕂𝔼ℙℙ𝕐 𝕏 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ

Title- Stream.
Words- 500+
Request- No.
TW- Swearing.
Description- Where M/N gets jealous that everyone is shipping skephalo.

—————————————————————————

M/N was streaming Minecraft with Skeppy and Bad. They were all just messing about and chatting in a random server as they had nothing else to do.

Now there's one important thing you should know before we start and that is about Skeppy and M/N. They were secretly dating, away from the fans as it was there personal life and they would probably get hate for it.

As you know lots of the fans ship Skephalo, which is a ship that Skeppy is in, and M/N did not like that.

In the stream everything was going alright until you got a donation. You hadn't joined Skeppys and bads Vc yet as you were getting supply's for making a tiny little wooden house. You were breaking wood and talking to your chat as the donation came in.

LilLily donated £10!
Hey M/N! I just came from bads stream as skeppy was flirting with him to much and your chill so I thought I'd say hi!

———————————————————————————

"So that was that!... okay chat we have enough wood so we are going to join the boys Vc now!"

You click the join call button and was immediately greeted with laughing and fake kissing noises coming from skeppy. You grip your mouse harder and your face glares at the screen. You don't say anything, just walk towards where skeppy and bad are and punch them away from each other.

"M/N! Stop! I'm going to die!"

"To bad skeppy."

You got him one more time and his diamond character falls to the ground. Bad just stands there in shock while skeppy goes into a shouting fit.

You look at your chat and there all just spamming that you ruined them kissing:

Gina-is-a-cleaner: NOOO! THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS M/N!
hellosmello: :(
Sjwidjwkakksksksn: YOU DIDNT-

You look away from chat not wanting to deal with their bullshit today. You were mad, so you decided to text the diamond.

Block bitch 💎

I hate you, so much.

?

Never mind I'm coming to your room.

You didn't give him time to reply as you already got up from your chair and out of your door. You walked over to skeppys room and burst the door down causing skeppy to turn his head straight towards you.

He doesn't say anything and just stares causing you to walk over and put your chin on his head. You could hear bad shout questions about what that was but none of you answered.

His chat was going crazy about a 'meet up' and were asking if Bad was there to.

"No Bad is not here because I live here."

Skeppy laughs and turns his head back to the screen.

"Was that M/N? And did he say he was living with you?"

"Yes and yes, now M/N go back to your stream we need that wood. Wait no stay and just bring your pc here, wait no bring a laptop."

"What?"

"Never mind just get some wood!"

You laugh and stand up, kiss his forehead and walk out the room with a smile on your face.

M/N- 1 Bad- 0.

———————————————————————————
Next- Fundy.