Chapter 4: Feel Good

Omniscient
Manhattan, New York
Wednesday, February 17th
1:29 p.m.

"You look nice." Nessa complimented Onika when she sat down. "And you're late, again."

"I was.. busy."

What she meant was her and Beyoncé were busy. Beyoncé had given her a break through the night, but it didn't last very long. Onika was numb from the waist down in the best way.

Nessa lifted her drink up to her lips. "Busy?"

"Yes Nessa. I was busy. What you wanna hear?"

"You know what I wanna hear bitch, you are not slick."

The waiter came around to serve Onika who already had her mind made up on what she wanted. She ordered herself the white wine that Beyoncé had gifted her a few days ago and chicken and waffles. When the waiter left from their table, Nessa eyed Onika again.

"Onika I'm not about to beg you bitch. Just give me the juicy details."

"Nessa I think I've told you already, but you did your thing with this one. I'd let that woman drive my car to her job if she asked."

Nessa giggled at her friend. "Then what made you late?"

"She stayed over for the second night in a row, but last night she had my legs above my head all night."

"Fucking?"

"I'm not giving her no pussy yet, but you don't know how bad I want to. She ate my pussy for hours Nessa, because she wanted to. I really thought she was gonna paralyze me. I cried so much. I'm so scared to let her fuck me."

"Girl what? Why?"

"Because I'm gonna become that crazy bitch if she doesn't want to go beyond a week. If she fucks me how she eats and treats me, I'm not asking for that list again."

"I know that's right. That's what I'm rooting for. I just knew y'all were perfect for each other."

"Nothing has been set in stone yet. I do like her a lot though. She is really so romantic and she knows how to hold a conversation. When people think of a week, they immediately think it's just sex because they're not gonna see me ever again after that week, but Beyoncé's efforts have been so much deeper than that."

"Sounds like you got a girlfriend to me."

"I know she's still at my house so when I get back there, I'm letting her eat me up some more."

"You miss her that bad?" Nessa asked.

Onika shrugged her shoulders. "She deserves everything. I wanna drain her until she has nothing left. Do you know how big her dic—" Onika stopped talking when she saw the waiter coming back. He sat down their food and drinks, gave them a smile, and left. "I think you know what I was about to say."

"Yeah. Do I know how big her dick is."

"Do you?"

"No, but I'm sure you'll tell me."

"You want me to tell you." Onika rolled her eyes. "That shit so big I can't even give her attitude. I gotta shut up around her that dick so big. And she doesn't brag about it, and that makes me wanna suck it even more. Not even because it's big, I just wanna make her feel good. I wanna watch her eyes roll back while I'm sucking her dry."