2: Nate X reader

Ok sorry but I haven't uploaded sorry for the less update anyhow there part 2, for Nate X reader.
______________________________________

Nobody pov:

Y/n and the two yo kai of her got home, "hello sweetie how was school" you're grandmother asked "good" you smile and what up to your room.
You layed down on your bed you looked at the two girls jo-pie was cleaning, well rocknyan was on her guitar it's one of the rock one's.
You pick up he remote and pot on some show's.

(Time skip to dinner ok)

Y/n pov:

Me and grandmother were eating,
"So y/n did you make any friends?"
"No not really" you said looking away.

Nate pov:

I was in my room playing video games well wishper and jibanyan were doing something, "Nate can I ask why were you were blushing when you saw y/n" whisper asked me I froze and my face was really red.
"...I don't now..." I said I looked up to my chair to see jibanyan eat a chocolate bar, "I think Nate like to girls" jibanyan said.
I hide my face in my game well screen a bit.

(Time skip to a few months)

Nobody pov:

"All right class today we well be in groups for a school project". Mister Joe Siad

(Little time skip because I'm lazy)

"Sooo..." Y/n started "me and you are partners?" "Yep" Nate said looking at y/n.
Y/n smiled and Nate was red in the face, "hey are you ok Nate?" Y/n asked poting her hand on his face. "AHH yes y/n in fine"...."ok we'll do you what to do it at my place?" Y/n asked about to leave the classroom. "Yay sure" Nate said y/n nodded and wave goodbye.

Ok this all I can can up with sorry the story bye and I hope you have a good day/night.