komasan X reader

I don't know if this late but happy birthday Touchthesky394658👇

I wish you the best I'm trying a new arts way so yay I hope you like it and enjoy

______________________________________

Komasan pov:

I was living with y/n and my brother,
Oh let say her family was big more then we're I lived.
"Brother" I looked up from the book y/n to see my brother komajir "...what is it brother?" "ITS Y/N BIRTHDAY" he yelled jumping up and down "what.. really?" "Yes big brother!" He showed me his phone to see it was y/n's birthday.
"WHAT I FORGET!" I jump up and run out of there room and looked down stairs from the stairs.

(Time skip ok really sorry)

Nobody pov:

Y/n wave there hand to there friends y/n close the door and looked down to see the two brothers.
"We know its a bit late but here" komajir give me a present as his brother give me a card, "aww thanks you didn't have to" I said with a smile I want to my room and looked at want give me.

I pot komajir gift on my bed I looked up to see komasan he looked.... scared? Why was he scared?
I opened it to see what he's doing.

Dear y/n
I know I'm not good at birthdays but I wanted to let you know that I love you and not in he friend way,
I just can't get you out of my head ever on your birthday so I hope you know what I'm saying.

As I looked up at him again he walk over to me, "..so...what do you.... think?" He ask hiding his face I hugged him to my chest I looked down at him and kissed his head to see him blushing he was real red there was White smock.
I felt more body on my I looked down to see that komasan was a HOME!
"KOMASAS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BODY!" Said he nodded shy I freeze of a bit then I kissed him on his head again, "...why Did you.." "I don't care what you are", "if you feel safe then I do to and yes I do feel the same" as I said that he jumped up and hugged me "thanks y/n"....
______________________________________

Ok yay not my best so yay I hope don't hate me for this I we'll think I we'll do a redo so yay I hope you like my Trash and have a good day/night everyone.