wobblework X reader

Ok I'm doing this chapter because YouTube is being a butt with me so I we'll do this. And in one of my yo kai d.s games I'm stuck on him so umm yay I hope you enjoy.
______________________________________

Nobody pov:

Y/n and wobblework were good friend well he was rolling around most of the time, at them moment you were on your bed drawing/reading as wobblework again is rolling around in the background.
"Y/n can we do something I'm bored" wobblework said looking at you,
You walk to your window.
"Well what do you what to do?" Y/n ask moving her head to the side you two think until wobblework say
"Well I have to go back to my time line do you what to came?" He ask you nodded, you need to do something about the past for a project anyway.

(Time skip to the past aka me lazy)

Y/n pov:

The two of us were back in the past I was talking to different yo kai I didn't see much of wobblework so I looked of him.

Wobblework pov:

I sat down think......I like y/n a lot but I never now how to say it to her/him
"..... wobblework?....." I looked over to see y/n, "oh y/n what are you doing here" I asked as I wiped my tears away.
"I was looking of you" y/n said as she/he hugged me from the side, I pick them up and hugged them.
"Why did you rolling off" I looked down to see y/n about to cry.
"Well.." I stated "well I saw you with the difference yo kai and so I didn't what to get in the way." I said looking away I feet warm arms I looked at y/n to see they arms trying to hug me.
It's pretty cute to be honest "wobble" "yes y/n?" I asked ".....do you like me..." Y/n said looking away I stated to blush I try to kiss her cheek, trying not to hurt them.

Y/n pov:

I was red by now I pot my hand were wobble kiss me I jump up to his face and kissed his cheek.

"I love you"

Why did I make this one.