yandere hovernyan X yo kai reader

Someone asked me to do this so yep
(Touchthesky394658) so hope you enjoy end me oh p.s nice name.

Nobody pov:

Nate whisper jibanyan and hovernyan were in Nate room taking so Nate when yo kai changed you what joking hovernyan said yep they did Nate replied.
As Nate and the boys were about to leave the house "Nate" his mum Siad "yes mum"? "Did you think you can get some Milk chocolate and eggs from the store for were out"? "Sure mum" Nate Siad Nate what to the store and what to buy the stuff.

Milk✔️
Chocolate ✔️
Eggs🚫

Nate what for ten store and all said they did but when Nate get in eggs we'll fly every. The 11 the something
And Nate we done he looked for yo kai that can do this. He stopped he find the yo kai and roughraff with the eggs laugh.
"HEY"! Nate yelled the two yo kai looked down whisper jibanyan and Nate looked mad. But hovernyan was look he never had he was a blushing mess
By now what is with you two Nate making hovernyan out his what his was thinking.

Y/n pov:

"What with us"? "What with you"I said mad I ever get any fun with the human. I was with my boyfriend he was friends with him but I don't care
I frow a egg into his face and run off.
I was on the streets by now as I looked back I see he and his crew was flowing me.
I stopped at a cliff and I looked at them with my body My hand/paws in my packets. "What was that for"? The human "hey ever think for being bored" I said back I get this Nate and the blue cat said. "Ok hovernyan go get her"!! Nate Siad "HEY I have a name and it y/n".
"And I'm a legendary" I said holding my medal "ok let do this" Nate Siad
As hovernyan run to me a lot dust was in the air. I covered my eyes as the dust was gone I look in front of me with hovernyan on one leg and the on floor. He had flowers too? "Ummm" what we all said but hovernyan pot him in my hands/paws. And what to my ear and Siad "are mine queen" I pot the flowers back in to his paws "hey cat that's my girl". I heard my boyfriend roughraff said "well I don't see you dating my queen" hovernyan said hugging me. I tried to get out but every think was black.

(Time skip)

Hovernyan pov:

Did "Nate think I we'll figth my queen"? Hell no I had her tied up on a bed. With Nate die body and the yo kai...."friends" of mine in the the same as my queen but on a chair.
"Were am I"? Y/n asked looking around she froze When she saw Nate die body.
How you are up I see "My queen" I said flying to her "let me out" she Siad more like yelled "am sorry my queen I can't do that you see are mine and olny mine". And if you think for getting out I well do something well make you think twice.

Sorry if it was bad i chaged the ending