Chapter 4

*MADISONS POV*

When we pulled into the mall we parked in the back next to the food court. As we walked in it smelled so good.

Hayes and I went and got Chinese food and Nash went to get pizza. We all met at one of the tables in the corner of the food court to avoid being seen.

It felt so good to sit down with my favorite people ever. We were just missing Skylynn and Will. Skylynn couldn't come because she had to go to daycare and Will is busy at home with homework.

After we were done we threw our food away and started walking.

"Where are we going first?" Nash asked clapping his hands together.

"Let's go to Urban Outfitters!" Hayes shouted, which got a few dirty looks from people.

"Alright! Then we are going to Forever 21 and Delia's!" I said in excitement.

"Ughhh," Nash and Hayes groaned.

They hated those stores because they say it smells like someone threw a bomb in there full of perfume.

At Urban Outfitters Hayes and Nash got flannels, khaki shorts, t-shirts, and sweatshirts.

I got 2 dresses, shorts, crop tops, and graphic t-shirts.

Once we were done there I went to my stores and spent WAY to much money but it was totally worth it!

The boys wanted to go to hollister because Nash's girlfriend works there and Hayes has the hots for one of the other workers.

"Hey babe!" Nash said walking up to Katie, his girlfriend, and kissing her.

"Awe! Young love!" I said laughing.

"Oo la la!" Hayes said.

"Oh shut up you guys! You're only 16, you don't know what love is." Nash said giving us a dirty look. Katie thought it was funny so she was laughing.

"Alright well were going to look around while you two talk. Meet us in the front of the store in 20 minutes." I told Nash.

"K. See ya guys!" Nash and Katie both said.

"Okay! Hayes, what part of the store does Marlee work in?" I asked.

Marlee was the girl Hayes liked. She goes to school with us and I have 1st and 4th hour with her and she's really sweet.

"She is usually walking around in the womens section." Hayes replied.

"Alright let's go over there!" I said while grabbing his hand.

"Wait! Please don't embarrass me Madison." Hayes said while looking into my eyes.

"I won't! I swear! Now let's go!" I said while taking off toward the back of the store where she was.

When I got there I looked around then I saw her curly, dirty blond hair.

"Marlee! Heyy girl!" I said giving her a hug.

"Hey girlie! What's up?" She replied smiling.

"Well Madison, Nash, and I are having a sibling day." Hayes said smiling at Marlee.

"Awe that's sweet!" She said.

"Yeah it's been going pretty good so far." Hayes said. "So how's work going for you?"

"Eh. Its work." She replied laughing. "But it's worth it once I get paid."

"That's how I feel too!" Hayes laughed. "Hey text me later! I have to go Nash texted me."

"Alright! Bye Hayes, Bye Madison!" She said.

"Awe Hayes you guys would be adorable." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I just don't want to get rejected or used," he said nervously.

"Hayes. Trust me. I think she really likes you."

"I'm trusting you Madison." He said laughing. "Maybe ill ask her out tomorrow night."

"Alright," I replied walking up to Nash.

"Hey guys!" Nash said. "Where are we going next?"

Hayes and I both looked at each other and yelled "The Movies!!"

"Okay, okay. Don't scream!" Nash tried to say as serious as possible but failed and started laughing.

The 3 of us walked out of the mall toward the car.

"Oh great," Hayes said.

ooohhhhh what's happening? haha sorry this sucks still trying to work on it😂