Chapter 6

*NASHS POV*

We all got in the car and headed to the movies after we were done at the mall. The movies was right down the road from the mall so we were only in the car for about 2 minutes. When we got there the parking lot was packed. I guess we should've thought about it considering its 4:00 PM on a Saturday.

"Shit what are we going to do?" Hayes asked staring at everyone walking in.

"Let's do what I just did. Disguise ourselves." Madison said smirking.

"Alright let's change." I said with a sigh.

I got in the middle, Hayes got in the back, and madison sat in the front since she had already changed.

I put on a Nike t-shirt, basketball shorts, and tennis shoes with a baseball hat and sunglasses.

Hayes put on khaki pants, vans, an NCU sweatshirt, a flat bill to match the sweatshirt, and a fake pair of glasses.

"Danggg," Madison said. "I barely recognize my own brothers!"

"Haha very funny," Hayes said because he did not want to wear the outfit.

"Okay let's go!" I shouted.

We all hopped out of the car and casually walked in. We got in line to buy our ticket.
Madison wanted to watch Pitch Perfect 2 so that's what we decided on.

After we all got our tickets, we got in line for food.

I got a gummy worms and and a cherry slushie.

Hayes got starburst and a blue raspberry slushie.

Madison got cookie dough bites and a cherry Coke slushie and we all shared a large popcorn with extra butter.

When we walked in the theater there weren't very many people there. Probably because it has been out for over a month.

We decided to sit right in the middle of the theater with Madison in between Hayes and I.
We laughed so hard through the whole movie. But a couple times during the movie a group of girls kept whispering and pointing at us and all three of us were getting really nervous.
Luckily they never came up to us or said anything.

After the movie was over we walked as fast as we could out of the Movies and to the car.

"I had a lot of fun with you guys today," Madison said hugging us.

"Me too," Hayes and I both said.

"What are we going to do now?" Hayes asked.

"Let's just go home and maybe film a YouTube video it some Vines." I said.

"Sounds like a plan!" Madison said and hopped in the car.

The ride home was silent but it was a peaceful silence.
Hayes and Madison both fell asleep on each other.

All I could think about was trying to get Madison to join Magcon with us.

"Maybe we should talk about it when we get home," I thought.

When I pulled in the driveway I woke Hayes
and Madison up.

"Hayes, Madison, were home." I said

Hayes and Madison sat up and climbed out of the car and walked in the house.

"Guys go in my room!" I called out walking behind them.

When I got in the house I was greeted by my dad and stepmom, Nila. After talking to them
I went up to my room to talk to the twins.

"So guys, we've got something we need to talk about!" I said plopping on the bed next to them.

"What is it?" Madison said excited.

Hayes looked at me because he knew exactly what I wanted to ask.

"So we have just started doing Magcon and Bart is wanting more people in it and I think it would be great for you to go." I said smiling at her.

"Guys I really want to do this. Like a lot. But I don't want my schooling and softball to go down the drain." She said with quietly.

"Madison, trust me. You will get the same type of school on the computer and it may be even better actually." Hayes said putting and arm around Madison. "And you can still play softball at school."

"I really want to do this and now that I'm thinking about it I think I'm going to do it." Madison said smiling.

"YAASSS!!" Hayes and I both screamed.

"Let's go tell Dad and Nila. Then we'll go to moms tomorrow and tell her." I said.

We all ran downstairs to find my dad on the couch watching football and Nila in the kitchen cooking.

"Can everyone come to the living room. We need a family meeting!" Hayes yelled so the whole house could hear.

Dad turned the tv off, Nila came in, Skylynn came from her bedroom, and Will came from his room.

"Okay so everyone knows how Nash and I have wanted Madison to go on tour with us. Right?" I said.

They all nodded.

"The three of us sat down and talked about it" Hayes said excitedly.

"I've decided to do online schooling and still play softball and go on tour!" She said jumping into our arms.

"Thats great you guys!" Nila and Dad both said.

Will came and gave her a hug and told her that he was happy for her.

"So does that mean Maddy won't be here anymore?" Skylynn said crying.

Madison ran to her and picked her up.

"No no no. I'll just be taking short vacations now." She said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay good" Skylynn said smiling and running back to her room.

"Okay well I'm ready for bed how about you two?" I said looking at Hayes and Madison.

"Yep." Hayes said "lets go watch movies in my room the we can go to bed."

We all got to Hayes' room and picked out The Conjuring, Insidious, and Step Brothers. We all changed in to pajamas and got in bed. Madison laid in the middle in between Hayes and I. She was asleep in 10 minutes. Then Hayes was out next and I fell asleep about 30 minutes after Hayes.
Before I went to bed all I could think about was touring with Madison.
I don't know how she would like it, if she got hate, how she would handle hate. I just have to protect her and keep her safe and she'll have the time of her life.