Chapter 5

*HAYES POV*

"Oh great," I said.

There was a group of about 30-40 girls around our car. They only knew it was ours because of the Davidson Day Football sticker with our last name on it.

"Shit. What are we going to do?" Nash asked.

"Hold on let's think." I said.

We all walked back in the mall and to a corner of Sears to think. After about 5 minutes I figured it out.

"I got it!" I said getting excited.

"What's is it?! Tell us!" They said jumping to their feet.

"Okay so Madison will put one of her new outfits on and sunglasses and put her hair up differently and pretend to be a fan. She'll will walk out of that side entrance over there." I said pointing to another door. "Then she will tell the girls we are in JC Penny's. Once she gets them all in there we will run the the car and she'll follow and sneak out after."

"Dang that's good." Nash said.

"Will you do it sis?" I asked with the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh. Fine. But only cause I love you guys." Madison said.

"Alright go get ready." I said.

Madison went into the bathroom and put on new clothes, sunglasses, and her hair in a braid.
She didn't look like herself that much because she never wears sunglasses or her hair like that.

"Alright. let's do this." She said.

Nash and I headed to a window where we could hide behind manaquens and watch it all.

"OMG!! I JUST SAW HAYES AND NASH IN JC PENNYS!!" Madison screeched.

One of the girls shouted, "OMG! NO WAY!"

Another said, "LETS GO!!"

And off all the girls went and Madison followed them. Once they were all inside we sprinted to the car and waited for Madison. About 5 minutes later she came out looked quite pleased with herself.

"You're welcome," she said hopping the car.

"We own you one little sis." Nash said.

"Definitely," I added.

"Okay! Now let's go to the movies!" Nash yelled.

"YAASSS!" Hayes and I yelled.