Chapter 2

*HAYES' POV*

On the way home I thought about Madison coming to Magcon San Francisco next weekend. I think she would really like it a lot. I just don't know If she wants to, but I want her to. We didn't talk much on the way home, I think we were both thinking about this.

When we got home Madison went to her room and I went to mine. Our rooms were right next to each other so I went in her room after I got bored in my room. She was on her laptop with her earbuds in.

"Hey sis," I said and went and sat next to her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she said smiling at me.

"We haven't hung out in a while and I miss it," I said leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Alright let's watch a movie!" She said excitedly.

"Okay! Let's watch a scary movie!" I said smirking.

Madison and I have always loved scary movies every since we were little. My mom thought it was cute when we would cuddle on the couch while we watched them. I really missed hanging out like we did when we were little.

We got in her bed and layed under the covers to watch the movie. In about 20 minutes Madison was asleep, so I finished the movie and just fell asleep in her bed with her.

This made me happy. Just like 10 years ago.

ughhh sorry this chapters so short. once things take off they'll be longer for sure.