Chapter 7 - Igneous ✔️

Igneous watched as the sun began to creep its way up the mountains. They had been flying for almost half a day now, and the WindWing in the bag had seemed a bit ticked off. She, or TruthSeeker (what an odd name!) kept trying to get closer to the unconscious male that was about her age. She seemed to know where he was even in the bag, which was a bit odd. She felt bad for the poor dragons, or dragonets, it depended if they passed that stupid test to see if they were old or not, but she assumed they were dragons. I mean she wouldn't like to get thrown into a bag with mouth and ropes around your parts so you could barely move. They were astonishingly pretty though, the light and dark blue one, yeah, sure, but the female was gorgeous. She had dark red scales and fur with scattered dark peachy - ish scales also. Also adding the light red underbelly and wings, and the weird snout color that drifted into a peachy color. But what really made it all a show was the dark purple, nah, sounds boring, amethyst eye color. All of her colors were very rare for WindWings, especially the eye color. It made Igneous look very dull and boring. She was used to dragons staring at her in the streets, whispering as if she wasn't there. That dragon made her happy that she wasn't that bright. That would be terrible. She looked over at her dad and grinned devilishly. His tongue was sticking out and he was snoring. The unconscious WindWings butt was just right on his neck, the short tail stretching onto the grass. Quietly she got out a Pencil.(what the StoneWings called a new invention, taking the place of the Ink Feather. It was mostly made of led at the top that was sharpened to a point and a stone grip stretching off of that) She also got out a small empty scroll, other than a few sketches of various things, from the secret pouch under her wing, and began to draw the scene before her father woke up. She was already giggling as a soft smile came off of her fathers lip as he scooted his head so the butt was directly on top of his head. A low growl came a while later and Igneous jumped behind a large boulder, hiding her things and pretending to be asleep as her father awoke. He opened his eyes and looked up, giving a muffled Yelp as his face went into the other dragons butt. Her father disliked that one, sure, but despised the other WindWing once she showed herself hiding in the closet with Igneous. Poor dragon. Her father, Granite, looked around to see if anyone was watching. His face was priceless. She gave a loud yawn as if she just woke up and walked over to her father, her eyes half closed as if she was half asleep. A loud roar came from overhead as some various colored dragons came into view. Granite grabbed the male WindWing and gently placed him behind a tree. Igneous ran behind the tree as well and saw her father throw the one in the bag behind the tree with a loud thump, and he slowly walked his way behind the tree, getting out of sight as soon as the WindWings swooped down and searched the trees around them before continuing a while away. Her father looked pissed.
"That is it! If it weren't for this stupid female that you just had to bring along we opulent have been that close to being caught! Now we will have to hunker down tonight based that there is already another WindWing search party coming! This—" he shoved a talon into the bag, causing a muffled whimper from the female. "—insult of a dragon will stay right here, the right exact place that she almost got us caught in!" Some of the bag had turned a red color. Igneous shoved the bag around - causing the female to flinch - and saw a huge triangle shaped rock in the ground, jotting out. A massive rip in the bag was also there. Her father grinned smugly, tossing her a rope and pointed to the tree.
"Finish the job, my beloved inchworm." He purred to her, using the nickname he called her when she was just a dragonet. The other male began to stir, looking up groggily before getting his head pinned down by her father. He looked up at him confused, and his eyes slowly widened with understanding and fear as he looked at the bloody bag. He tried say something that turned muffled, so he gave up. He looked at her with anger and hate. She pretended not to notice and grabbed the bag and rope, flying onto the trees strongest branches, slowly beginning to tie up her last threads of peace.
:P