The Other Rooms

The next room was filled with snakes and some lizards with no legs that looked like snakes but weren't. Daring Do was used to rooms being filled with creepy creatures and knew that if she went close to them with a torch, they would get out of the way.

So that's what she did. She put her torch close to the ground and walked to the next wall on the other side. Daring saw there was a little bit of light in the room and stayed away from it because there might be a trap there. As she walked across the room she stepped on a brick and it went down. An arrow shot her from inside the wall and hit her right below the right shoulder.

Daring Do dropped the torch because of the pain and the shock of an arrow hitting her and the room caught on fire. All the snakes became what would be a snack to someponies as they were cooked alive. Before the same could happen to Daring Do she flew through the doorway six feet above her.

She landed and looked down at the rising flames licking the wall. Then she looked at her leg it a bleeding. Having a arrow stuck in her leg was painful and probably poisonous and she had to take the arrow out. She did and it bled more and she had nothing to clean it with. It hurt but she had to move on. She couldn't stay in there to die so Daring walked into the next room. It was a big area and she saw the next door. She looked at the room more and saw walls crashed into each other, making it harder to get across the room. As she flew some walls crashed into each other and she went through them before they could crush her. 

Some bats came from the ceiling and flew all around the room and into Daring Do's face, some even were trying to nibble on her as if she were a snack. It caused her to loose her balance and fall between some crushing walls. She hung onto the edge of the ground. The walls were still but that would change in a few seconds. She pulled herself back up on to the ground and then BANG! The walls closed.

Knowing there was no more walls to be crushed in Daring Do started to run but fell because of her leg. So instead she flew to the next doorway and went through it. This temple seemed to have unending rooms one after the next and still only traps and hungry creatures. The next room was filled with water and had crocodiles in it. There was also streams of fire coming from the walls every few seconds.

Swim or fly your still going to die, but Daring Do knew there had to be a way. She looked around the room, trying to see another doorway or lever or something. There was a rope, fire, crocodiles, a lever, fallen apart temple and bricks that looked loose. First she tried pulling the rope. That did nothing, next she tried throwing a peice of temple at a loose brick. That just made a hole in the wall, and bugs started coming in. 

It seemed like nothing could save her except for the lever. She swung her whip around it and pulled. Still nothing happened. Nothing worked and she knew there had to be something. Anything. Then Daring Do thought of something else. What if she pulled the lever and pulled the rope at the same time. She tried that idea and swung her whip around the lever and pulled while pulling on the rope.

That made the flames stop coming and opened the door on the other side of the room. There was only the crocodiles to worry about now, and all she had to do was fly over them. They jumped out of the water as Daring Do flew above them and she flew through the door once again.

When she did the door behind her closed, leaving her in another darkroom. She found some things to light a torch by touching things. When she found what she needed she lit the torch.

When Daring Do did it lit up the whole room with light. There was an artifact...

(Yes! I made the chapter longer than the last. I would have not put in the crocodile room if I wasn't trying to make it longer.)