On the Beach

It was a beautiful Friday at the beach. A pony with a grey main sat under a umbrella on a beach towel, reading the news paper. It was Daring Do's day off from adventure and she wanted to relax. "The gift shop is getting knocked down today? That's not good. I guess I'm going to have to move then." She said aloud and continued reading.

After a few more minutes she got up got her umbrella and beach towel and walked in the direction of the sea. Then she layed her towel down and put her umbrella up again, and continued reading the news paper.

A few hours later and you could hear the sound of the gift shop being torn down. It was loud but Daring Do didn't mind. Then the sound got louder and came to a stop. They had banged something hard made of brick. Instead of the sound of construction there was the sound of whispering, talking and ponies wondering what it was.

Daring Do heard this and wanted to check it out to see if anypony needed help. A small square brick door had been hit. No pony knew what it was or why it was there but they opened it and there was a dark room. One of the construction workers grabbed a flashlight out of their tool bag and shined it in the hole.

Under the ground was a ancient room filled with dust cobwebs and bones. Daring Do gasped. "A secret underground temple." She said. "An underground what now?" One of the construction workers asked. "An underground temple. I've read of them but haven't been in one, or even seen one. Quick through me a rope. I want to look at it from the inside." Daring Do said and a worker did as she asked.

"Are you sure there miss. It might be dangerous." One of them said. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." She answered and slid down the rope that was tied to a nearby rock. "Welp. I guess it's beak time for us. Come on. Let's go do something else." All the workers walked away to go do whatever.

(Please vote comment and follow me! Let me know how it is. Thank you!)