Lets have a three some

"August I don't know about this three some, am shy even about you how am I going to be around another girl"

I look at August like he was crazy, all of a sudden he want to have a three some to spice up our sex life. For me I think our sex life is good, but knowing August he wants more then good.

"Bayeh don't worry ok, you beautiful babe, you are going to enjoy it don't worry"
He said looking at his phone texting, August is the freaky type but don't know that he would of go this far.

"Baby she coming in 20mins so get ready ok baby"

"Wtf who said I want a GIRL AUGUST"

I said with anger how could he do this, I didn't even say I would agree to this.
Again August would do anything with out permission.

"Bayeh.... Stop Being like that, like I said you would enjoy it"

"Whatever but if she ugly it's over, and she better be clean, also her pussy better not stink"

I said walking to the bathroom, I heard him laughing at me but am not playing. Her pussy better not stink.

I walked in the bathroom taking a 20 min shower to fresh up for this three some.

Stepping in the shower, felt so warm smelling vanilla all over my body.

Stepping out the shower, hearing the door shut and voices.

I dried my self off, and put on some new lingerie that I brought. I put on some of my velvet sugar perfume on , and the cream.

I walked out the bathroom in August and I room to see this Beautiful girl sitting on our bed. She had blond pretty hair with blue eyes, you could she that she was mixed form her curly hair.

"Bayeh you look beautiful, this is Taylor"

Her smile was so cute, I think am Fallen in love with this girl

" hi am YN"
I said Shy, am usually shy around people I first met.

She got out of the bed and started kissing me on my lips adding tongue, her lips were so soft and amazing.

She started rubbing her hands all over my body taking off my shirt, I started taking off her shirt too. She had and amazing body, her boobs were so perky, it was amazing I thought for a min that was lesbian.

She took off my pants I didn't even know she did, she took off my under wear nibbling on my cilt making me arch my back.

I just realized that August was left out, I looked over at him, he was jerking off.

I smile at him, "come over her August"

He came over and started kissing me,
I love this next time I will listen to August