Fuck boy alert

" Yn am telling you, August is a fuck boy don't let him use you girl his a weak ass boy" my friend said trying to tell me that August ain't shit.

" you don't know what your talking bout August is not even like that, I think you should leave" I said very angry with her, she doesn't know August like that.

"Whatever you say, but when he runs you over don't come running to me" she said getting up and walking out the door.

How can she be like that, August is not weak I understand that she trying to protect me but am a grown ass woman I don't need her.

Forget her am going over to my mans house.

August POV
I am at my house, just chilling with my sidehoe , she just here because am bored and I want to cuddle.

I heard a knock on the door and I told the sidehoe that I will be right back.

I open the door and seeing Yn standing there with cupcakes in her hands and movies to watch.

" Yn what are you doing here? " I said whisping so the sidehoe won't come down stairs.

" I came here so we can eat cupcakes and watch movies silly" she said pushing me out the way and coming in.

" baby.....am sorry am busy" I said not making eye contact with her.

" yes BITCH he's busy with me" the sidehoe said walking down the stairs, with her short shorts.

" REALLY AUGUST THIS IS WHAT YOU Do" she said walking over to me taking out four cupcakes and smashing them in my face.

" YOU BITCH" I said yelling while she hit the sidehoe.

All I know after that is she left my house a hot mess.