But you love me

August my manger had invited me to this party, that he wants the person that's hosting the party to be my therapist.

I actual like August more than a manger and I am really protect over him, his my heart.

He wants me to be off social media for ten days I didn't know about this, and I know people said you can't mix pleasure with business, but I know he loves me.

I am in the care on my way driving to this party, and am getting introduced to my therapist.

I walked in to the party is seems pretty lit and I think am going to have fun, but I know am going to have to lower it down.

The first person I saw was August of course," hey, you look pretty I have some one that you need to meet" he said pretty happy today.

" ok" I said hopefully I like this bitch and I hope August don't fuck me over with this girl.

" hey nice to meet you, you look pretty today" she said, she seems like a chill person honestly.

" thank you, my name is YN" I said trying to be nice.

" ohh and my name is Jessie, oh and thank you August for introducing us hopefully everything will go well"she said taking a sip of her drink.

I left with August and we went to the bar, we sat down and had a very nice conversation.

" how you doing Aug" I said taking a seat.

" am doing good, did I say you look good bye the way" he said with a smirk on his face.

I know August like me, but I know he fucking other bicthes out there.

" your really funn-" I try to say before I got cut of bye some girl walking up to August

" why you giving me that look diamond, why you walking in here like that?" He said

" first of all who's this bitch" she said looking me up and down at me, putting her purse down.

This bitch really don't know how crazy I am going to murder this chick.

" first of all, who are you talking too" I said standing up.

I throw the drink in her face everything went cray, the security guard's started to get involved.

I couldn't really hit her because of security guards, but I will get that bitch later. No one talks to August like that, I know I might be overly protective over him.