You dont mean Nothing to me Part2

I sat in my car, crying my eyes how could he do this to me! When I went and visit him he act normal saying how much he love me.

The thing I want to know is that how could you be in jail for four years and have another girl?

I drove home to my mothers house, I walked to the front door, walking slowing not wanting to hear my mom.

"Hey baby where's August" she said looking happy.

" Mom........ His not coming back" I said crying on her shoulder.

I didn't want to go on see my self like this and crying over a nigga that was in jail.

" mommy why you crying?" Mel said

" baby don't worry about it, go up stairs and play" I said with my eyes puffy.

He ran up stairs knowing that August is not going to be in his life, I even name him after his big brother.

I guess am going to have to move on with my life.

I walked to my car, to get Mel cloths because his staying with his grandmother.

As I was walking to my car I seen August pull up. What the fuck are you doing and here I thought.

"Yn how you doing" he said looking at his feet

" what am doing I came to pick you up and you go and kiss a bitch when am your girlfriend and baby momma."

"Yn I just want to see my son"

" you not seeing anything, how could you do this to me like this I loved you" I said crying my eyes out

He come over and hugged me and said sorry.

I guess this wasn't meant to be.

" wait August you can see your son next week" I said, he went in his car smiling.

Don't get me wrong am still mad at him, but I love him