Chapter One A Nightmare Come True

Tuesday, December Seventh, Two- Thousand Sixteen, Five P.M.
Melissa set us free. The clues for the murder weapon is it's Midnight blue with Creme bars on the sides and different color blues and greens in the inside of the thing. The murder victim is something with Human like features and crystal blue eyes as piercing as stones that are fairly small.
'Easy', Gracelynn think to herself.
"One," Melissa said, " Two, Three!"
Gracelynn was upstairs, on the second floor, the Education Wing by the time Melissa reached the number two. She scans the area for a while and the sprints down the hallway towards the Church's nursery. Gracelynn trots in and checked the perimeter for any of her fellow peers. Next, She checked the nursery. No one in sight so Gracelynn goes and grabs a ' memo' notepad and right down
M.V.- Baby doll made of cloth and on the next line M.W. - Crib@Nursery. She furiously rips off the yellow sheet of paper and put the memo pad and pencil back where they belong. Gracelynn then goes to the door, checks the room, and gets ready to make her exit without getting tagged. This seemed to be a pretty spectacular idea until Gracelynn sees all of the kids by the exit doors looking for both of the items missing. Then, The worst thing of all that Gracelynn sees is that THEY are coming right in her direction.
She turns around quickly on her heels and tries to find a place to hide. Gracelynn starts to look around.
'The bathroom?
'No to far.'
'Ah, the Supply Closet'
'No'
The door cries for her to hurry because they are right behind the door, ready to catch her for whatever reason.The hall shines two millimeters from the tip of Gracelynn's nose.
'Only one other place to go now.'
"She's not here, James ." Arizona calls, confused, over his right muscular shoulder.
"You fool." James hisses back, "turn on the lights!"
Arizona turns on the Nursing light and he, His twin, Everest L., EastonT., Jayvon , Jay, Caleb, Cobie, James, Tristan, Caden, and Steven come in.
"Did you check this?" James asks, pointing down at the grate in the floor. 'Not the grate'
"No." Arizona asks, surprised.
"Then check it!"
Arizona,Everest Lilly, Jay, and Steven lift up the fifty pound grate off the air vent. Gracelynn hides farther into the tunnel, out of range of the hazardous beams of the flashlight. She walks backwards as far as She can until Gracelynn is stopped by the back wall. Everest and Steven are the last to get into the air vent and they shine their lights down into the eery air vent catacombs. Everest stumbles over the bolts in the tunnels and falls onto her legs causing me to fall into the dark obese. Steven hackles and pulls her through the infernal catacombs to an aluminium ladder that goes to the floor of the nursery. Steven yells with a raspy tone, "Climb!" For precaution, Gracelynn does as he says, afraid of what become of her if she wouldn't
When Gracelynn has no more ladder to climb, She is hoisted up by Tristan's and Caden's arms. When she gets off the ladder, They fling her at James' feet as Gracelynn falls to her knees. She falls almost on his feet but misses by a millimetre. Gracelynn quickly scrambles to her feet and musters all the courage she can handle for what might happen next. Gracelynn and James look each other in the eye.
"Where are your...friends?" James asks with a cheesy grin on his smug face.
"I don't know probably out trying to find the items that are missing and trying not to get tagged." Gracelynn says, trying to figure out why he of all people wanted to know.
"Where's Brendan?" James asks.
"He was going to meet me outside the church around 6:15, Why?"
"I'll ask the questions!" James snarls. "Where's Brighton?" James hisses like the serpent he is.
The question catches Gracelynn totally off guard.
"Probably at home,..., in Joy."
"You're a no good trick and liar."
"What!??!"
All of a sudden, Everest and Steven her grab arms. James hits her in the mouth five times and belts Gracelynn in the stomach ten times.
"No, you'll get them now and fast!" "No."
Gracelynn says simply, hiding the pain and emotions from her face. James then punches her an additional three times in the stomach, both ears, nose, and in my right eye.
"No,You'll get them right now!" He yells into Gracelynn's blood filled ears giving her a ear-splitting headache, as Steven and Everest drop her to the ground.
As Gracelynn hits the cold, hard ground, She uncontrollably vomits food, blood, and tissue onto the grey, thin carpet and splashing the contents onto the sky blue walls with green trim.
"Get her out of here!" James orders to Everest and Steven. They grab one arm each and drag her out of the room towards the bathroom.
When they leave the scene, Steven helps Gracelynn walk in a straight line towards the bathroom door but when we reach the bathroom, Everest and Steven shove her through the doors of the men's restroom. Everest then drags to the toilet and repeatedly dunks Gracelynn's head into the toilet quickly draining the last of the strength She has left to fight.
"'I thougght that would finish me off until Justin stepped in.'"She later told Benjamin Goodyear, "'As soon as they saw him they both get up and forcefully dunk him into the trashcan and sprint out the door, down the hall.'"Justin rolls out of the can and collapses on the floor and then notices Gracelynn lying on the tile floor.
"What happened to you?" he asks like he has just now noticed her.
"James and his... friends... punched me ... to get... information on... Brighton's whereabouts... so they can...," She can't finish because vomit and blood fill her mouth and overwhelming her mouth, stomach, and her head and the vomit is still violently coming up.
"Okay, stay here and I'll be right..." Justin starts but Gracelynn interjects. "No,.. please no, I don't want James to come back and finish me off!" Gracelynn says, terror floods her with upset and anguish.
"Gracelynn he won't finish you off..." Justin starts but doesn't finish.
"Yes he will. My strength is drained and it won't take much for HIM and his scallywags to take me down and I will die and I don't think my cousin's can take another death in under three days." She says, at the end sobbing because She has vomit coming out of her mouth. Justin whips out his smartphone and calls Katelynn. He tells her, "to bring Ronald and Evangeline to the Mens' restroom in the Education Wing and quickly, It's an emergency."
5:35 p.m.- Men's Restroom...
"Where is she?" Katelynn asks, furiously yelling at Justin. 'blah, blah'. "Oh." Katelynn trembles at the sound of puke falling heavily into the toilet. Gracelynn step out and my legs tremble so bad She hits the ground with a loud bang and the splash of more vomit. She tries to explain but She ends up in a tornado of words and slurred speech so Gracelynn can't finish so Justin finishes the struggle with Stretch Armstrong and his brother, Muscles.
"So that's why we have to go back to the Nursery now!" She screams while She's vomiting, tears running down her sizzling face and clutching her sore stomach. Ronald helps me stand,
helps my limbs work almost like normal, and Evangeline holds out a pink tub to catch puke and blood that she found in the ladies restroom (* Katelynn calls it a portable washbasin*). They walk down the hall and back to a now well lit Nursery room.
"I don't... huh....." Tristan turns on the lights. Then, they are thrown to a corner of the room and bound together with the chains of stupidity. Gracelynn should of known they were going to do something as treacherous as this dastardly deed. " They're clean." Steven says, pointing a sausage- like finger at the boy of the hour, James "Well Gracelynn,"He begins in a sicking sweet tone. "You and your friends came back in record time." 'They have done this before.' Gracelynn says, franticly. James pulls out a pocket watch and nods like he is as pleased and content as a fox eating a twenty pound hen. He then chuckles and the mimicking squad does the same.
"What do you want with us?" Justin asks, pleading for the best. " What I want from you is some darn information!" James yells, as he picks up a crowbar and aims to slit Justin's head into two pieces. Right before it five inches from his scalp, Gracelynn deflects the blow away from him but not from her cranium. The hit was with enough force She was sure She would die in a few seconds. Gracelynn could smell and taste blood running down from her head.but all She could hear was static in her right ear. " Now you've gone and done it, James." Easton cries out looking at the confused sixteen year old girl lying on the ground James yells, while gritting his teeth, "Get her out of HERE!"
When they leave the scene, Steven helps Gracelynn walk in a straight line towards the bathroom door but when they reach the bathroom, Everest and Steven shove her through the doors of the men's restroom. Everest then drags Gracelynn to the toilet and repeatedly dunks her head into the toilet quickly draining the last of the strength She has left. ' I think four minutes passed and they finally stop when Justin Sunken walks in.' They both get up and forcefully dunk him into the trashcan and sprint out the door, down the hall. Justin rolls out of the trash can and collapses on the floor and then notices Gracelynn.
"What happened to you?" He asks like he has just now noticed her."James...and his... friends... punched me ... to get... information on... Brighton's whereabouts... so they can...," She can't finish because vomit and blood fill her mouth, overwhelming her stomach, and head The vomit is still violently coming up.
" Okay, stay here and I'll be right..." Justin starts but Gracelynn interjects."No,.. please no, I don't want James to come back and finish me off!" She says, terror floods Gracelynn with upset and anguish. " Gracelynn, he won't finish you off..." Justin starts but doesn't finish. "Yes he will. My strength is drained and it won't take much for HIM and his scallywags to take me down and I will die and I don't think my cousin's can take another death in under three days." Gracelynn says at the end sobbing because She has vomit coming out of her mouth. Justin whips out his smartphone and calls Katelynn. He tells her, "to bring Ronald and Evangeline to the Mens' restroom in the Education Wing and quickly, It's an emergency."
5:35 p.m.- Men's Restroom...
" Where is she?" Katelynn asks, furiously yelling at Justin. 'blah, blah'. "Oh." Katelynn trembles at the sound of puke falling heavily into the toilet. Gracelynn steps out and her legs tremble so bad she hits the ground with a loud bang and the splash of more vomit. She tries to explain but ends up in a tornado of words and slurred speech that she can't finish so Justin finishes the struggle with Stretch Armstrong and his brother, Muscles.
"So that's why we have to go back to the Nursery now!" Gracelynn screams while vomiting, tears running down her sizzling face and clutching her sore stomach. Ronald helps her stand, Katelynn helps Gracelynn's limbs work almost like normal, and Evangeline holds out a pink tub to catch puke and blood that she found in the ladies restroom (* Katelynn calls it a portable washbasin*). We walk down the hall and back to a now well lit Nursery room.