Chapter Four: Love is an open door

Justin's P.O.V.
After I caught up with with Katelynn,she ran up to me and kissed my lips. She let go but I pulled her in for another.She started to groan and backed me right into the room behind us. She pulled my shirt off and then it happened....
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
I awake with Katelynn sprawled out on my bare chest. I find my phone and find out that it is 10:30 at night!
'Wow we went for a long time.'
Katelynn stirred and looked lovingly up at me.
"Hi,handsome."She says,tapping her fingers across my chest.
"Hey,beautiful.Do you know what time it is?"
"No,but we still have some time to ourselves." Katelynn says,running her fingers through my hair.
I groan and kiss her lips making her groan.
Just as soon as she was getting up my phone rang.
"Hello."I say tiredly.
"Justin this is Ronald. Where are you at?"
"Me and Katelynn got...,tied up."I say as casual as possible.
"Well get untied and get over here quickly and please have on a shirt when you come."Ronald yells loud enough for Katelynn to hear.
"Okay,we'll be there in a few minutes." Justin hangs up and looks at Katelynn.
"Where were we?" I ask, kissing her cheek and rubbing her neck.
"We were about to get up and see what our friends found."
"Couldn't we stay a little while longer,please?"I give Katelynn the face that makes her give in to whatever you want.
"No. What if Evangeline fell into a hole and hurt herself."
"What if she didn't, and Ronald just doesn't want us away from him that long?"
"Please, Justin. If you love me you'll come check on them with me." Katelynn makes the puppy face to Justin and he cracks.
"Fine, and then can we come back?"
"Sure, I like to find out how that story ends."
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
"Woah,you guys are a mess." Ronald says,then he notices what happened."Justin your grounded."
"What?!?!" He says,confused.
"Katelynn ,you are to."
"Why?Your not my mom or my dad or my boss!"
"You guys did it?"Evangeline says,startled at the idea.
Then, I get what she means by that sentence. They both are staring at us like we have just broke a terrible crime.
"Ronald, we're both sixteen.It's not like we did 'that'." Katelynn says, surprised.
Justin chuckles softly and Katelynn hits his arm.
"Okay.Then Evangeline will show you guys what we found."
Ronald leaves and Evangeline shows us the hole. I jump down and grab Katelynn's hand,helping her down.
"But,..."Evangeline starts.
"We are finding Gracelynn,Easton, and Brighton wether Ronald likes it or not."
"Okay, just don't do anything foolish."Evangeline says.
Then, me and Katelynn are gone.