1) A Bad Dream

Two female figures stood in front of the little girl's eyes. They were coming towards her, she stood there in fear.
"Jisoo! Jisoo!" A voice shouted for her.
"Dad?"
"Get the girls out of here now!"
Her mother picked her up as well as carry her two younger sisters beside her, but still she cried out for him.
"Daddy! Dad! Dad! DAD..."

"D-Dad no..."
"Jihyo... Jihyo."
Jihyo jolted awake to see Nayeon who was beside the bed.
"Are you okay, you were talking in your sleep?"
The shaking girl looked around her surroundings, she was still in her dorm with Nayeon and Jeongyeon.
"I-I'm fine, just a bad dream." She replied silently, Nayeon gave her a hug before she went back to her bed.

Jihyo tried to go back to sleep, but all she could think was what she was dreaming.
.
.
.
"Jeongyeon... Jeongyeon." Nayeon tried to shake the groaning girl awake.
"What is it?" She said with a groggy tone.
"Let's talk outside."
Jeongyeon looked at the clock it was 6:44.
"Why did you wake me up 15 minutes before the alarm goes?" She covered her head in her pillow.
"It's about Jihyo."

Nayeon dragged Jeongyeon to the girl's bathroom, they checked in each stalls and luckily no one was inside.
"She was calling out for her dad?" Jeongyeon stood stuck.
"Yes and it's been happening 3 days straight since the start of our Senior year."
Jeongyeon shook her head, "Are you sure you're not dreaming?"
"I thought I was when it happened, but I knew for sure she did." Nayeon paced the room.

"You're going back to be that detective Nayeon?" Jeongyeon her head in disbelief.
"Why can't I? There has to be a reason why she is like this."
"It's a bad dream, like you said."
"I don't think it is."
"I believe Nayeon." A voice echoed.
One of the stalls doors from the toilets opened, revealing Mina.
"Mina?" Both girls said at the same time.
"I checked the stalls and nobody was there." Nayeon still shocked until she remembered she does have shapeshifting abilities.
"I believe what Nayeon said." She repeated.
"You heard Jihyo?" Jeongyeon asked.
The girl nodded as she walked up to them.

"I stayed up late when we got to our dorms and I heard mumbling from your room. I used one of the animals traits to hear from the other room and I heard Jihyo calling her dad." Mina explained.
"See." Nayeon nudged Jeongyeon.
"It might relate to the accident when she was 6 years old." Mina added.
"Wait... how did you-." Jeongyeon stopped.
"I heard you two talking when it was the end of our first year." She smiled.

"I was speaking to Jihyo's mom and asked about her father, she said that he left when she was 6 years old."

"I'm scared to ask how many conversations you have heard over the years." Jeongyeon stepped backwards.
"A lot since I'm always bored, some I want to erase from my mind." Mina shook herself.
"Should we do something?" The oldest asked.
"Only if anything abnormal happens like when she sleep walks." The smart girl started to head to the exit.
"Don't you think this is abnormal behaviour?" Nayeon asked.

"From what she might of experienced, it may came to her now." She said before leaving the bathroom.
"At least she will actually get a rest since we are going on a school trip less than a month." Jeongyeon sighed.
"I know, she's been helping with those Freshmen too much after that fight, reminds me of us when we were like them." Nayeon chuckled.
Music began to play outside in the corridor, they started to head back to their room.
.
.
.
The three youngest girls were already in the cafeteria waiting for their friends to come.
"How long?" Tzuyu pushed her plate aside and leant on her arm.
"I'm surprised they're taking long." Dahyun said before stuffing toast in her mouth.
Then everyone in the room felt a breeze as the door magically opened.
In front of Dahyun was a hungry girl who was eating very fast.
"Momo?"
"Are you okay, looks like you haven't got any sleep." Tzuyu was examining her face, she had eye bags, hair that was trying to cover it was tangled, but still having hair standing up and red covering her eyes.

She swallowed her food before she spoke again,
"I was up all night trying to beat Chaeyoung's score."
Chaeyoung pulled out her phone with an angry expression on her face, "My high score was beaten by Jokbaloo, now I'm second!"
"Sucks to be you." Tzuyu teased her.
"Morning." The clumsy girl sat down next to Momo almost tripping over herself.
"Sorry we're late, I had to get Sana out of bed, she's sick." Mina sat down next to Dahyun.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon came and sat down.
"Hiya." Nayeon waved.
"What's your excuse being late?" Dahyun asked.
"Still sleeping."
"I was looking at myself in the mirror."
The other girls rolled their eyes at Nayeon.
"Then where's Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked.
"She was called to Mr Cho office for an urgent meeting, she'll meet us in home room." Nayeon replied.
"Probably about those Freshmen." Tzuyu said.
"Or about that she's working too much." Sana added.
Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina went to get their breakfast.
.
.
.
"Sir." Jihyo opened the door to find Mr Yeon standing awkwardly.
"Mr Yeon?"
"Park Jihyo, please have a seat." He gestured to the seat, Jihyo sat down as she watched him sigh.
"Why did you call me and where's Mr Cho?" She asked.
"Cho Haneul... he's... dead..."
Jihyo froze not knowing what to do, she felt heart broken.
"H-How did he... die?"
"His home got raided by villains... he put up a good fight." Mr Yeon tried to hide his weakness, so did Jihyo.
"What are we going to do?"
"First, everyone deserves to know what happened."
__
School For The Unique Book 3 is published!
Hope you guys like the first chapter.