Chapter 3

*Unedited*
_____________________________
#RECAP#

Raven- "Yea, what else did you expect me to do. I did the Same for everyone. She was just one of the funniest ones I've ever In countered. Plus, I got front row seating to her fighting with someone." He says cockily and I notice a hint of an Australian accent.

Jason and Damien burst out laughing but then disguises it as coughs.

Yeah, you better be coughing.

Raven- "Anyway, we have to get to the office. She needs her schedule. Oh and by the way Taylor." He quickly grabs my shades, throws it on the floor and steps on it.

Taylor- "What the Hell?!" I growl at him.

He smirks at me and continues on like its nothing. He began to walk again and I look back at the boys and glare at both of them, Jason gulps and Damien's eyes widen in shock at my eyes. I turn around and quickly sprint to Raven who was down the hallway walking.

I'm so going to make him pay for my new pair of shades.

#RECAP~OVER#
_____________________________

>Taylor's POV<

Raven stopped in front of a desk in the main office I think it was. On the way here, I felt like everyone was staring into the depths of my eyes. And they were. It was like these people never seen a person with bi-colored eyes. Like, cool with it people.

Anyway, I was standing next to Raven as he wrote down on a post-it and slide it to the woman behind the desk I was was glaring at. I was standing with my back straight and my arms crossed across my chest and ever since I walked inside the room, that old hag behind the desk wouldn't stop staring at me.

Raven chuckled nervously next to me.

Raven- "She is the last one of the four, get the Head Master." He whispered a few last things too, at the woman, but I couldn't hear it.

The woman had finally stopped staring and her glaze shifted to Raven. She nodded her head to the back door in the main office. I didn't notice that before.

Raven pushes me to the door and quickly opens it. Once he does, he shoves me inside and closes the door. I growl at him.

Taylor- "don't you dare shove me again! I swear you don't know who your messing with here." I growl and glare at him. My fists clenched at my sides.

I throat being cleared gave me recognition that someone else was I the room. I turn around to see a 30-35 year old man. He sat in a chair behind an cherry brown wooden desk. He takes a deep inhale when his gaze meets mine intensely. On the desk was a small name tag that stated 'HeadMaster'.

Headmaster- "Please. Sit down and we will begin." He pauses when he sees in not moving. "I know your very confused"

I snorted, cutting him off.

Taylor- "I also know That the ba-Baka behind me owes me a pair of black shades. And an apology." I say and call Raven an idiot behind me in my language. I'm Brazilian so........yea.

The head master ignores my cut in and continues.

Headmaster- "you are at SuperPowers HighSchool. You are extremely important to be here and you will continue to stay here until your last year and your powers are controlled. After you've graduated, you would be sent to our world of Doni. You see, every century or so, 4 children are born with the individual power over one of the elements. Our eyes represent the power we hold and you obviously have the element control over water. You are the last element to be found and pretty extraordinary as well. We had never gotten an bi-colored eyed student here. We would assume it's do to DNA or maybe you have another power. Anyway, you would be saying here until otherwise." He explains.

Taylor- "what makes you think I want to stay here?" I huff.

Headmaster- "it's not like you have anywhere else to go, Taylor Winter. Besides, the school and campus would aid you protection and you can interact with other people your age and there would be students to spar with using your powers. This school is good for you. You don't have to pay for anything school related. Food, dorm, school supplies and such are free here. Also, you will be meeting the other elementals tomorrow, so get some rest. You also have training." He tells me and I considered it for a second.

He's right. I have no where else to go. I could eye my powers under control. I could be Going to a new world. There's others like me. I'm special too, and two different ways. I nodded stiffly at him and he grins.

Raven takes my forearm and we appear in a hall way in front of a door.

Raven- "this is your dorm room. You have another roommate so be nice. Anyways, here's a map of the school and school rules. Here's your schedule and keys. Goodbye." He handed me the stuff and disappeared.

I seriously think his power is to disappear into the shadows. I roll my eyes and open my dorm door.
________________________________
(A/N: I hoped you like the chapter. I will try to update a much as I can but until then, remember to..............

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!! )