Chapter 4

*Unedited*
Pic is of Taylor's dorm room.
____________________________
#RECAP#

Taylor- "what makes you think I want to stay here?" I huff.

Headmaster- "it's not like you have anywhere else to go, Taylor Winter. Besides, the school and campus would aid you protection and you can interact with other people your age and there would be students to spar with using your powers. This school is good for you. You don't have to pay for anything school related. Food, dorm, school supplies and such are free here. Also, you will be meeting the other elementals tomorrow, so get some rest. You also have training." He tells me and I considered it for a second.

He's right. I have no where else to go. I could eye my powers under control. I could be Going to a new world. There's others like me. I'm special too, and two different ways. I nodded stiffly at him and he grins.

Raven takes my forearm and we appear in a hall way in front of a door.

Raven- "this is your dorm room. You have another roommate so be nice. Anyways, here's a map of the school and school rules. Here's your schedule and keys. Goodbye." He handed me the stuff and disappeared.

I seriously think his power is to disappear into the shadows. I roll my eyes and open my dorm door.

#RECAP~OVER#
_____________________________

>Taylor's POV<

I opened the door to my dorm and came face to face with a girl with misty hazel eyes. She narrowed her eyes at me and I narrow them back.

Taylor- "I'm sorry but I'm not really in the mood for the narrowing of the eyes contest. I need to go to sleep." I step out besides her and walk pass.

I admire the beauty of the apartment/dorm room and then quickly run into the other vacant bedroom in the dorm. My bed was against the wall and the decorations was on point. My bed had Galaxy bedsheets and there was some pillow pets on my bed as well. The walls was white and the one next to my bed had a bunch of cropped pictures and things I would probably see in tumblr.

After my gape, I set my bag down on my bed and unpack everything I did just a few hours before. I put my clothes in the dresser on the otherwise of the room and threw my duffle bag under the bed. I huffed and flopped down on my bed. I saw another door in my room and got off my bed and walked towards it.

I opened the door to see a bathroom. For a second I believed in Narnia and that it was behind the door. My dreams was literally crushed.

Anyway, I shut the door and quickly dived into my bed. I didn't even bother to turn off the lights or change as I was too tired. My day was pretty eventful. With that , I fell into a dreamless sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Knock.

Ugh, is it that girl again? I rolled over in my bed.

Knock. Knock.

I groaned and snuggled deeper in my pillows and blankets.

Knock kno- SLAM!

I eyes popped open as I heard the door being slammed open. I jumped out of my bed and got in fighting stance. What? If you lived in downtown I wouldn't be surprised if someone broke in. In my groggy daze and quickly shook my head to wake myself up. I slowly made my way to my door and quietly threw it open.

I slipped out of the room and stayed close to the wall. The apartment was dark, the sun hasn't risen yet and I had turned off my bedroom light before leaving it. I scanned the dorm. A boy with soft grey eyes was in the doorway looking around cautiously.

Automatically, my street fighting and reflex skills pop in. I slipped quietly and as sly as a fox to him. I was close enough to him and ran it him. Faking a punch and sliding out under him and tackling him to the ground. His chest was on the floor and I sat on him with my hands on the back of his neck.

Taylor- "you've got 10 second to tell me why you just broke in until I hit your face against this floor." I warn.

He squrimed uncomfortable and sighed.

Boy- "wow, when he said you were feisty I didn't know it was this." He grumbled under his breathe but I still heard it.

I grab a fistful of his hair with one of my hands and slammed his fore head on the floor.

Taylor- "I wouldn't insult someone if they were still kicking your ass." I taunted him.

He snorted.

Boy- "what ever. I just wasn't ready."

Now it was my time to snort and I rolled my eyes.

Taylor- "just tell me why your here, before your face meets up with the floor. Because it would be a pleasure to escort you to it."

Boy- "I'm suppose to send you to the element training. I'm one of your teammates and future friends bye the way. So get off me. I'm the air."

I get off his back and watched as he got up and wiped himself off. I crossed my arms and sauntered into my room. I shut the door and locked it. I took a quick shower and quickly felt energetic. I dressed up in black shorts and a black tank top with my undergarments.

I got out of my room were the boy was sitting in the living room couch inpatient.

Taylor- "lets go." I grumble and follow him out at we walked out into the hallways.

The hallways was dimly lighted and only a few other students was saw by me was there. As soon as me and the boy made it out side, he turned to me.

His eyes widened in surprise , as it was probably the first time he saw me out from the dark.

Boy- "wow, he wasn't kidding around your bi- colored eyes." He muttered under his breath. "My name is Jayden. The training it in a particular arena and it basically changes the surrounding inside it. So don't freak out went you see it." He told me seriously and started to lead me elsewhere.

I swear the second we get there I'm gonna knock him out.

_____________________________
(A/N: I hope you liked the chapter! The next one has a lot of action if you must know. Remember to..............

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!! )