🥬 sleep over (part 1(SMUT))🍅

THIS STORY CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT (aka smut)

{nobody's pov}

Drew, Jake, liam and Henry were at a sleepover on liam's house, it was late and nobody but them where on the house. Drew and jake had fallen asleep after a long game of truth or dare. Liam and henry were watching a movie on the living room.

Henry: Hey bro may I ask you something?

Liam: yeah sure

Henry: what's your sexuality? u have never told me

Liam: oh uhhmm, im bi. and u?

Henry: im bi to!

Liam: really? i've never u knew u liked guys-

Henry: well u see- i kinda have this crush on a guy and i wanna ask him out-

Liam felt like they stabbed him right on the heart a million times, henry, his crush, likes someone else. His eyes teared up but he contained them.

Liam: Well i can't help you. i'm going to sleep.

Henry: why so serious out of nowhere?-

Liam: JUST SHUT UP SHORT SHIT.

Liam instantly regretted what he just said, he look at henry's surprised face, what did he just say, he messed up.

Henry: im sorry-.. i didn't mean to make you uncomfort-..

They were interrupted for a sound coming from upstairs, it was a moan. They looked at eachother like saying "wtf-" . They went to the dorm and slightly opened the door. I think u already know what they saw-. Drew and jake- both shirtless and kissing. Liam closed the door slowly and look at henry.

Liam: those to are making out-

Henry: should i be surprised?-

This made liam laugh, but he was interrupted by henry, henry huges liam tightly, making liam blush a little bit.

Henry: i love your laughs, ur cute

Liam: h-huh!?

Henry: kiss me.

Liam: W-WHAT!?

Henry: i said kiss me~

Liam turned red,but Henry looked calm, his face was pretty close to liams, he was still hugging him.

Liam: why u want me to kiss you tho?-.. didnt u have a crush on someone?

Henry: yeah i do, and it's you silly~ *giggles*

{INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT (SMUT) UPCOMING)

Liam was shock, HIS CRUSH LIKED HIM BACK!?" without thinking, he grabs henry's wrist and pulled it closer to his, liam looked into the green haired boys eyes and finally leaned into the kiss, as the kiss got longer, stuff started to go a bit farther. Liam slowly pushed henry to the wall and kissed him again, squeezing his wrist with henry's. Henry started to take liam's shirt off, as he started to feel something get hard in between yams and his wrists. He wrapped his arms around the neck of the red eyed boy, as they opened their mouths to let their tongues get into the kiss. Liam started to take henry's pants off, slowly touching and squeezing henry's ass. Henry moaned softly, he couldn't contain it inside, he felt how liam's hands touched his body, slowly and carefully. Imitating Liam, he started to take liams belt off, the he took liam's pants off.

Liam: lets go to the bathroom, it's more private~

Henry nodded, they both went to the bathroom running, existed and at the same time scared for what they were gonna do. Liam closed the door and locked it, then he approached Henry with a smirk on his face, he pushed him to the wall and kissed him, trapping henry between the wall and him. Liam slipped his fingers slowly into Henry's boxers, slowly getting 2 of them into henry's entrance. Henry moaned in enjoyment, hugging liam tighter. Liam moved his fingers quickly, in, out, in, out. A few minutes later they heard the frontal door open, and then close, liam's parents were back. Henry looked at Liam with a concerned face, what would they do now!?. Liam grabbed henry and pulled him into the shower as quickly as he could, then he got inside with henry and closed the curtains. But there was a problem, Liam and Henry had left their stuff. but it was too late, Liam's dad got inside the room, he noticed henrys and liam's clothes, and called the mother. The teanegers could hear liams parents looking for them, and as soon as they knew, they had found them.

PART 2 COMING SOON!