🥬 Night sky 🍅

{Liam's pov}

{night}

Henry was beside me, sitting on the edge of the school rooftop, the wind hit me in the face, slightly making my face feel cold. My and Henry's hands were pretty close, barely touching. I looked at him, he was looking up to the sky, with a light smile on his face. I know he really loves the sky, he loves constellations and planets and everything that has to do with space. I felt my face heat up, i was blushing at him. He looked at me with a warm smile, suddenly it banished off his face "are you ok liam? u seem kinda off". I smiled, noticing he had a slight blush on his cheeks. "Yeah i'm fine Henry, dont worry about it". Henry smiled at me and returned to look up to the sky, as I slowly closed the space between our hands. I grabbed his hand softly, intertwining our fingers.

Hes cheeks turned even as red as mine. I was holding hands with my best friend, which i had a crush on. I pretty much knew he was straight, a scene he's always been attracted to girls and didn't seem to ever have feelings for other boys. "Let his hand go, ur making him uncomfortable"i thought to myself, so i let go of his hand. But as soon as I did that, he grabbed my hand again tightly. I looked at him again, he had a big smile on his face, and he was looking down at his feet, his face bright red, and he's eyes shining while they changed color, from green to black and then to brown slowly, it was breathtaking. "Thank you for being there for me every time I've needed you," he said. I felt my face heat up as I smiled nervously. "no problem, heh, you know you are my best friend, that's what friends do right?".

He turned to look at me and smiled back. I squeezed our hands together and so did he, I didn't want to ever let go, it was like magic. Now we where looking directly into eachothers eyes. He was never the most attractive, and I never saw him in a physical way. I loved him because of how he is, not because of what he looks like. But in that moment i got lost in his eyes, in his hair and every faction of his face. I pulled myself closer to him, our foreheads now together and noses barely touching, as he softly placed his hands on my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. I felt his breathing, it was soft and calm.

My eyes suddenly felt tired, like if my body was forcing me to close them. I slowly added to the strong force, noticing Henry did the same with my last eyesight. And then it happened, I leaned my chin closer, plugging our lips together. His hands went up to my neck, hugging me and pulling me even closer to the already broken space between us. I felt like magic, his lips were soft, and the passion was evident. As we slowly pulled apart, I opened my eyes. I looked at Henry, he looked at me. "I love you," he said, as his blush got darker. "I love you too," I said, letting my body relax. There was a small silence, but about 5 minutes later, it was broken by the sounds of our lips dancing together again.

THE END