🍅 Breakfast 🥬

{Liam's pov}

I opened my eyes, as I felt something move truth my torso, I looked down and saw henry. He ALWAYS cuddles me, i don't know but he loves to, he looked really cute, as always. I got up and went to the kitchen (wow how creative, u had the same beginning in other story u know? ;-;) I had the feeling of wanting to do something nice for Henry, I started to toast bread, then I chopped tomato, and lettuce (henry's favorite). Then the toast was done, i put them in a plate, i covered them with mayo, the puted ham, then covered it with tomato and then lettuce. The two sandwiches were ready, I started to make coffee, one for him and one for me. Then i noticed i had to go back home, my mom said i had to be back at 1. I leave a note with breakfast.

I made you breakfast,i had to leave and i dint want to wake you up. Hope you enjoy it! Love you <3

-Liam

then I grabbed my stuff and went home.

{Henry's pov}

I woke up and noticed that Liam had left, I got up and went to the kitchen as I normally do, I wanted to make sure that Liam wasant in my house yet, I really wanted to kiss him. I didn't find him. I noticed there was something in the kitchens table. i looked and saw 2 sandwiches and a coffee. i approached the table and read the note there was. I smiled, "god dammit what did i do to deserve you Liam" i thot, as i grabbed one sandwich, as soon i tok the first bite, i noticed there was extra lettuce, it was just perfect, one of the best sandwiches i had ever tasted. Liam really knew how to make me happy huh. when i was done. I grabbed my phone and called him.

Liam: oh Hey babe, what happened?

Henry: just wanted to thank you for the breakfast, it was super good

Liam: I'm glad you liked it!

Henry: I love you. really tysm, you made my day

Liam: I love you to, and no problem

Henry: What can I give you? I want to do something nice for you to.

Liam: heh, just with seeing you happy is enough~

I know it's short but its beautiful, aaaaaaaaa ;w;