🥬 Cutie 🍅

this next story contains inappropriate content, if u dont like this content please don't read, and plz dont make hate comments, ty!

ships= liam x henry and drake (jake x drew)

{Liam's pov}

i woke up and looked down at my chest, henry and i had been dating for 2 months now, he was cuddling on my chest,he lucked really cute like that, I kissed his head and grabbed my phone. I looked at youtube for a while till henry woke up.

Henry: morning babe~

Liam: heh, morning cutie

henry: told you not to call me that

he looked at me and kissed me, i kissed him back, i grabbed him and turned around, we started to make out, me on top of him, weird way to start the day, but i liked it, when we stopped, he looked and me and smiled

henry: god damn you kiss good~

Liam: what can i say, it's a talent of mine~

Henry: oh shut up

he grabbed my head and pulled it closer to his, he kissed me again, ass son as we knew, we were already taking eachothers clothes, i slowly started to take his shirt of, suddenly i heard the door open, and looked, getting off from top of henry and grabbing my shirt (henry had took off from him). My sister, Emily, looked at us and giggled.

Emily: Do I interrupt something?~

Henry: no, don't worry, what's wrong *he grabbed his shirt and put it on*

Emily: mom told me to tell you breakfast is ready, but if you two are busy i can tell her to wait a bit more *she gave them a shipper face*

Liam:just- get out.

my sister went out and closed the door, i could hear her singing *henry and liam, sitting in a tree K I S S I N G*.

Henry: That was awkward, anyway, where were we?~

he kissed me again, and pushed me down to the bed again, i broke the kiss, we had to go to have breakfast.

Liam: lets just go eat breakfast, then we continue

henry: fine

I put my shit on and went to the kitchen.

Liam's mom: morning kids!

Liam: morning mom

Henry: morning

we had pancakes, and talked about what classes we had that afternoon. Then she got ready and headed to school.

{Henry's pov}

me and liam were walking to the bus station, that same morning we almost fucked, i wanted to do it but we had school, i tried to think of something else, i luckily was able to get his caring lips and his cute eyes off of my head.

Liam: so, what do you want to talk about?

Henry: don't know, i mean, you don't watch my hero academia so~

Liam: fine, go ahead

Henry:yay!

and so i started to talk about it (i don't watch anime so i won't write about it ;w;).

{Leh time skip, in the school bus}

{Liam's pov}

We were sitting in the school bus, for some reason henry has stopped talking, i was gonna stop looking through the window and look at him, when suddenly i felt his head fall on my shoulder and how his arms wrapped around my body, falling asleep was a normal thing of him, cause he usually went to sleep late. "heh, cute '' I thot, as I looked back to the window. Then we arrived at school, i sofly shaked him a bit for him to wake up.

Liam: we got to school, lets go

he didn't say anything and we got out of the bus, when we were outside, he yawned, for some reason, it was hella cute

Liam: u cute sleepy head

Henry: you know i have told you not to call me cute..

Liam: and i told you i wont stop cutie

Henry: STOP!

Liam: ok! chill

he really looked pissed off. We got inside school, it wasn't normal that we didn't find drew or jake. we looked for them for 10mins but they were nowhere to be found. Then we looked at the janitors closet, and we finally found them, they were clearly making out, Jake on top, Drew wasn't wearing a shirt, you could see his hoodie and his shirt on the floor, Jake wasn't wearing his jacket leather but he had his shirt on. I looked at Henry, he was still looking through the window looking at Jake and drew, he looked at me with a shiper face.

Henry: we aren't gonna let them forget this right?

Liam: nope

the bell rang and we went to class.

{Leh time skip till lunch}

me and henry were talking about how he had fallen for his chair in class, it was hilarious, then we got to the cafeteria and sat down with Jake and drew.

Liam: hey love birds

Henry: jajajaja

Jake: uhh, what?-

Liam: don't act, we know you love each other

Drew: are you ok guys, you are acting more stupid than usual-

Henry: guys, we saw you make out in the janitors closet, really

Jake and Drew blushed, they looked at each other and they looked down.

Drew: if you tell anybody about this-

Liam:chill we won't

Jake: b-but how did you find us-

Henry: window

Jake: fuck-

Liam: you fuked!? haha

Drew: that's it, i'm out

then we saw how Drew got up and left.

Jake: i got to go to rehearsals, cya guys-

henry: bai-

Liam: bye

i looked at henry, he looked really cute drinking his- wait, lettuce juice, ugh he and his obsession with lettuce

Liam: you know sometimes i feel like you like lettuce more than me

Henry: Are you really jealous of vegetables? reall-

i interrupted him, i kissed him, i immediately kissed back, when broke, it was a quick kiss, not more than 2 seconds, a bunch of people were looking at us, i didn't care, i grabbed his hand and took him with me. I looked at the door, we were in a small classroom, I punched Henry to the wall and kissed him, it was a passionate kiss.

Henry: what are you doing-

Liam: do you want to finish what we started this morning cutie?-

Henry: heh, ofc handsome~

then we made out, and we took each other's shirt off, you know what happened next.