arrival

*i joined after the egg stuff started going on

Once I joined the SMP, BBH and Antfrost greeted me. They were the sweetest, but kept asking if I wanted to see the egg. I just wanted to get settled first. They understood and started showing me around.

As we were walking past the egg parts spreading all around the SMP, Bad stops. "Pretty, isn't it?" He looks back at me.

I take a look at him and smile, "Very," I meant it. "red is a pretty color."

After they took me around most of the SMP, Bad and Ant took me to the outside of the prison that held Dream. "That's...really big." I say while turning to Bad.

He nods, "Yup. Sure is," He looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and he takes me to find a place to build my house.

Around night time, I found a spot on a hill full of flowers. We say our goodbyes and I just decided to stargaze for the night, but at some point I passed out.
~
*7am the next day

I woke up to the sound of loud arguing. I stretched and sat up. Over the ledge of my hill, I saw Bad holding egg vines close to Tommy's face. I stood up and walked down to them.

"Get that shit out of my face, you fucking weirdo!" Tommy yelled trying to get it out of his face.

"You will love the egg, Tommy." Bad replied in a calm voice.

I didn't know what to do so I ran down and grabbed the red vines out of his hand. They both looked at me, in shock at first, but then Bad smiled and Tommy looked worried. I froze, looking down and realized what i was holding. I was holding part of the egg.