Chiaroscuro

In the year 1301 after the war of light and dark, which many know most of the time, the light always wins but this time the king of the dark impregnates the queen and kept her locked up in a cell until she gives birth. So the light kingdom was in ruins and confusion, they lost the war. Sadly most of the people from the light couldn't breathe the dark air, so they died, slowly losing their faith, some of the light people that were still alive decided that they would pledge their legion to the new ruler and the others who disagree ran away and hid in the forest. There is a prophecy stating that the kingdoms would come together to make something beautiful that would bring a new world. To find the hidden forest or know as the Forest of Lights, you would have the heart of true light. Months later Eve Lilith was born but queen Aria died shortly after and king rogue took care of eve by himself. He was a sad king because he fell in love with the queen and regret not cherishing her but he still made sure to keep his daughter happy. she grew up to a wonderful princess but she always had this pulling in her chest and it only grew stronger each year. The night before her 18th year she decided to follow the pulling and lead her outside the castle to a forest she never saw, she kept walking and hear voices and music, sees people dancing and laughing together until they saw her, they started to whisper until the leader saw her and smile. He pulled her into the library their build to hold the prophecy and the people followed them. When they saw the drawing of her, the whispers got louder and they all cheered. They partied until the morning of her birthday, she asked them to come to the kingdom tonight and she went back home just in time for the servants to wake her up to get ready. After she got ready and the party started, she could feel them get closer. Sometime later her dad finally gave her the crown as soon as they reach. She announced that she wants the kingdom to be fair to both sides and to live as one. All of the people in the kingdom cheered, even her father, and she was known as the first queen of Chiaroscuro.