THE CELESTIAL CURSE

Many moons ago, when werewolves were discovered by humans and other supernatural beings, they were being hunted. They had special abilities as a species and other abilities as an individual. Slowly the species were dying out, which means special wolves like the white wolves were getting extinct. Years later, when there were only two white wolves, they went to the luna temple and asked the moon goddess for help. She came down as a beautiful wolf with blue fur, she transformed into a blue-haired woman with blue eyes and pale skin almost like snow. Even though her mouth wasn't moving they could still hear her. She said " Don't worry my children, you will birth a savior, a warrior, and a peacemaker, Her name will be celestial. On the next full moon, go to the shimmering forest and light ten blue candles, carving her name in each one of them and place them in a circle." She handed them a vial of glowing blue liquid which looks like a life force. She spoke again " pour the liquid into the bowl with some of your blood and the sap of a shimmering tree, chant these words, ten times, "hear me old great old, bless us with a child, help us make peace, we give ourselves" . after that let the candle burns out, mix it with the liquid and rub it on your stomach " she said looking at female. They nodded thanking her and went back to their home, to pack what they needed for their journey. The shimmer forest will take three days to get to and the next full moon would be here by then. They bought the blue candles and carve celestial in them, put a knife in their bag with a bowl. They started their journey to the forest. When they finally reach, they got the sap and mixed it with the blue liquid, they cut the palm of their hands and let it drip in the bowl after mixing everything, they formed a circle with the candles and started the chanting. Before the sun came up they mixed the wax with the mixture and rub it on her stomach. They started on the way home, but in the forest were many other things. They saw a lost human boy that was crying named Tobias, he had lost his parents in a fire, so they decided to take him home as one of their own, then later they met three pregnant women, one demon, one vampire and one faries. The couple was shocked again but saw that they needed help and decided to take them home, so they could help them. They eventually all got closer. Months later after the babies which were princes were born, Hades ( demon), Lestat ( vampire), and Thomas ( fairy), everyone noticed a change in the female wolf and figured out she is pregnant. All of the little boys were drawn to her and everyone was confused. A few months after celestial was born, she had different colored eyes, one eye had sliver and purple in it and the other red and gold, each color was meant for different species, so everyone was puzzled when they saw it. But all of the boys seem to be in love, possessive and protective of her. They all grew up together, fortunately, the boys weren't jealous of each other but didn't let other boys touch her. They all slept in the same room in the house until the boys turn 17 and had to go back to their kingdom for training, so they could be king when they turned 18. During that year, celestial hair turned blue and forming odd traits, like fangs like a vampire, wings like a fairy, she has a wolf spirit that comes out when her emotions are high or when she wants and a demonic side that even demon listens too. When the boys became kings they got an idea to join their kingdoms because they knew celestial was their mate and she won't be able to live without the others. When they went to get her, they were in awwed, she grew into a beautiful woman and they hugged her, she felt a sense of home and when with them. They all got married, which brought peace to their land for all, meaning THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.