THE PAST LIVES OF LOVERS

Once upon a time, a caregiver was looking for a very special little, a little of their dreams. They search high and low, far and wide, to many kingdoms and different worlds. Right when they thought it wasn't possible and wanted to give up, the little was right there, with a glittery aura smiling at them. They immediately fell in love and started to live happily ever after but then things turned for the worst. You see the little was sick so the caregiver went to the altar of Aphrodite and prayed for their love to forever live on, the goddess spoke to them and said they would live the same amount of time left and their soul would be placed in the littles favorite stuffies until their soul is reborn. They lived for many years after even got married in front of the altar and even dressed the stuffies the same way. They went back to all the places and took pictures to make more memories together. Told their story to others that it became a beacon of love for others, many other people started to give offerings to the goddess. But they eventually passed away in each other's arms, but on the day of their wedding anniversary they go and sit on the altar and have a stuffie date.