Sorry

Chapter - 9

Next 2 days gulf ignored mew the whole time only talk to him in his business tone in meetings and discussions. Mew tried to talk to gulf but gulf was really good at hiding and ignoring. Mew was getting frustrated day by day. He wanted to clear the air between them but gulf made it little impossible.

Finally, mew lost his control and decided to talk to gulf any way possible. He went to gulf's office to clear the misunderstanding and talk to him.

He steps out of his office but stopped by his secretary.

"sir! are you going out?"

"no, I am going to see gu... I mean Mr. kanawut. Is he in his office?" He asked.

"no sir, he is working from home today" she told.

"what? Why? Is he okay?" mew got concerned.

" he is okay but he said, he will be working from home since he has no meeting for the day."

"oh" mew's face dropped. Being disappointed for not able to meet him today also but suddenly he got an idea. "send me his address I have something important to discuss with him." Saying that mew entered the elevator before his secretary respond anything.

"you can call him if there is something urgent" selena said while being confused.

---

Mew reached the address sent by selena. It was an apartment about 10 min distance from his office. He stood outside the door from about half an hour. He didn't think this through. All he thought if he come to his home he won't run away or ignore him, He came all the way here but he doesn't know what he is going to say to him when he is Infront of him. So now from last half an hour he is standing outside his door blank.

Finally, he decided to just see him first and apologies to him for saying those things. He pushed the doorbell. Few seconds later the door opened.mew looked at gulf who was wearing casual clothes a white hoodie and black lower, he looks quite amazing. Gulf looked at mew confused.

"mew?" gulf raised his eyebrow.

"ummm... hi.." mew said awkwardly.

"how come you are here? And how did you get my address?" gulf was really surprised.

"you mentioned this address in your document. So... " mew looked down don't know what to say. The flashback of that day come in front of his eyes seeing gulf. gulf looked at the guy who was standing there like a guilty child. He sighed.

"come ... come on in." gulf decided to invite him in.

Mew looked up and smiled lightly and entered the house. Gulf led him to his living room and asked him to sit down and gulf went to get him water.

Mew looked around curiously. gulf's home is quite neat and organized. He was slightly happy that he is sitting gulf's home but he was also worried about what conversation they might going to have.

Gulf returned with the glass of water and he placed It on the table in front of mew. Mew picked up the glass and took a sip. Gulf went and sat opposite to him. Putting this fist under his chin looking elegant he stared at mew.

"so, what brings you here?" gulf asked.

"ummm...I ...." Mew paused.

Gulf chuckled "does all of your sentences start with ummm.... I 's" gulf teased.

"no no... it's just ... I get nervous..." mew said.

"aha and what are you nervous about?" gulf stared intensely at mew.

Mew gulped the look and vibe gulf was giving him is too much to handle. "I want to apologies for what I said..." mew said abruptly nervously.

"oh, so are you really sorry?" gulf asked with a smirk.

"no.." mew said

"no? so you are not sorry?" gulf teased him abruptly.

"no, I mean I am sorry for saying things like that and for kissing you without your permission.... but what I said came out in a wrong way..." mew explained with trembling hands. Gulf can see mew's hand were trembling as the glass he was hold was shaking a bit. Mew put the glass on the table.

"so, you what you wanted to say then?" gulf leaned back and crossed his legs and arms on his chest.

Mew looked down and close his eyes. 'here goes nothing' "i..I like you"

Gulf got stunned for a moment then he smirked "so you are saying you like me that's why you want to fuck me?"

Mew abruptly look up at gulf "no no I mean I like you... like genuinely like you. And want to date you.."

"hmm thanks for liking me but I can't return same to u."

"why? You like men and I am a man" mew said frowning.

Gulf laughed "just because I like men doesn't mean I like every man in this world."

"but you can like someone if you get to know them"

"I told you I don't do relationships or dating. So, mew stop and you can go now." Saying that gulf stoop up.

"so, what were you doing with those guys than? Aren't you dating them?"

Gulf smirked "Although it is none of your business but they were just one-night stands... and now you know so you can leave now."

Mew looked at him with wide eyes. He loses words. What can he say to make this work? For the first time, he liked someone and striving to get to know him more. Gulf is the first person that made him curious, confused and warm inside. The more time he spent with him the more he wants the time to stop and be with him.

Now, The feeling that gulf might walk away and this feeling and conversation is going to somehow end, made mew's heartache. He doesn't want gulf to just walk away like that he wants to make it work for some unknown reason.

🍂🍂🍂🍂

to be continued....

thank you all for encouraging and giving me positive energy through your comments....🤗🥰🥰🤗

really you guys are amazing...🤗 please keep on supporting...🙏🏻😊.

love you all❤️❤️❤️