||SILENCE PLEASE III ||

Hey! I'm wrapping up this story here. Please read it till the end. Hope you like it. Please vote and if you are a silent reader please respect our efforts and vote. Comment. Guys I've never reached 20+ votes per update please help me reach it. Thank you!! I'm getting another story after this.

*********************************************************************

|| SILENCE PLEASE!||

⫷ The story starts from here ⫸

The story starts from here

PART II

Ragini's POV

"Can I have a word with you?" She asked. I didn't want to say a yes but it involuntarily came out. I walked with her to their patio. It was a beautiful place. Calm and peaceful. We sat under the red garden canopy.

"Sadhana" Mrs Saxena uttered, grabbing my attention. She looked at me.

"Laksh's mom, my sister." She said. I nodded indicating her to continue.

" Four years ago, Shrishti fell in love with a guy. She was very young to understand the difference between love and infatuation. Sadhana tried explaining to her that it was too early for her to marry. But she was too obstinate to understand reality. They tried every possible way but her then-boyfriend kept her wrapped around his fingers. He manipulated her to that extent that she walked out of the house in the middle of the night fighting with her and Laksh." She said inhaling the sweet scent of the lilies around. Her voice saddened.

' Aww,' My heart cried.

'Ask her why is she telling this to you?' My brain advised. Exactly. Why am I being told this?

'That isn't important. Look this story is of your man's so better zip it up and listen.' My heart warned.

'But-' My brain was cut off by Mrs Saxena's voice.

"Laksh and she left to search for Shri. That very night they both met with an accident. Sadhana breathed her last there and Laksh saw colours and light the last time there." She said. There was a dropping weight of sadness and pain in my chest. My eyes dampened and my lips curled down. I gulped the scathing lump of agony down my throat. I felt empty for a stranger.

I mustered my courage to ask her why?

"I am sorry" I held her hand." But why are you telling this to me?" I asked. I am not the person who goes on beating the bush. She passed a sweet smile.

" Harish Mehta is your father?" She asked. Oh-O. This wasn't supposed to come out. I was taken aback at the new discovery Mrs Saxena had made that I sought to hide till my graduation.