||PRINCE PLEASE!||

|| PRINCE PLEASE!||

Hey! I'm back!!! A new story up. Please vote, comment and share. I'm glad you are here it would be great if you vote me to 20+. Thank You!!!

⫷ The story starts from here ⫸

The story starts from here

PART I

Laksh's POV

Oh, yeah! Goa is just awesome. It's been just three days since I've shifted but I feel home here. I live in a multi-complex apartment. Sadly it's near the beaches Goa is famous for but not a beachside one. Yet, from the terrace, you get one of the most beautiful views. The sun was setting and his rays looked hemmed on the brim of the sea. It was serene and pristine.

I walked along the wet sand just washed by the beach waves. Something that fascinated me was the girls there.

'You sound a perv' My brain disgusted.

'That wasn't what he meant. The girls seem beautiful-' My brain crossed me again.

'Hot, sexy, right? You spoiled Laksh. I can't believe a seventeen-year-old like you has such dirty thoughts.'

No. I am a good boy.

My brain and heart looked at each other and gulped. Why?

The next moment they fell on the floor. Wait did they just laugh? Shit yes. ROFL. Hehehe. What's funny here? I am a goo- Ok fine not so good boy but not a bad too. That's not fair.

I imagined my heart and brain hi-fying and laughing again.

'Very good boy' my heart commented.

'So good as Harish Chandra. So truthful and honest.' My brain added.

'Uggh!! Harish-whoever. So honest that you never lied to your dad about flunking in maths.'

'Not just that. You never fake your father's sign in the mark sheet.'

'So good that-' That's my patience.

'Enough my darling organs. I am honoured with your praises.' I shut them up.

But that doesn't stop me from gawking at the girls. But they didn't interest me much because most of them were in bikinis. They look undoubtedly hot, but not natural. Something real. That's exactly what I need. They look eye-candy but who knows how they would be when loads of make-up is removed.

I stopped at a place and settled on the dry mud. As I started digging the sand for an unknown reason I fell into a deep thought that had all my attention all these days. It was about my crush, Naina. Now that I'm no longer at Noida I can't see her. Naina was in the ninth standard when I saw her, just a year younger than me. Oh, I forgot to mention, I passed my tenth and there you eleventh standard, here I come.