||A MOVIE!||

BOOM!

There you go. Once again the generator blasted. Why does this keep happening to our building only? This is the fourth time happening this month.

I looked at my friends who were glaring at me. I gulped!

"How about-" I started but then she had to interrupt me.

"Mr Laksh Maheshwari if you are done ruining our movie night-" Ragini was interrupted by Samar, her elder brother.

"Ragini, chill! It wasn't his fault. And the generator will be fine in a while, the electrician has reached. Till then let's get our liver drowned in liquor?" He asked. We had no other option. Even in the dark, I could see Ragini giving me death glares.

The story starts from here

'What was she in her last birth? A creepy cat?' My super-brain asked.

'But she isn't creepy now. She is cute.' My lovely heart told.

Hell with cute. She is a mini-monster who always has to find ways to torture me. Like what did I do that she is hating me from our first meet. Our fathers were best friends and we are best enemies.

As planned I chugged our glasses down our throat and realised that I drank their share too. The scorching effect it leaves on your throat...That takes you to heaven anddddd back to Earth and thennnnn...

'You are high! Shut up before you embarrass yourself' My brainy brain chided me.

TADAAAA!!

The light was back.

"Now it will be my suggestion," Ruhi, my elder sister, prompted.

"Why? It's my party. I'll decide," I said in my slushing voice. Ragini raised her eyebrow at me.

"Stop looking at me ask if you'll eat me alive," I asked her with a wobbly voice.

"We will watch a thriller," Samar said in a final tone.

"Not me," Ragini said.

"Ooo...Scary cat! Stop making a fuss and join us," I teased her and all of us laughed. Ragini looked away. I always wanted to know why she hated thriller stories. Like man, who doesn't want such a near-death experience!

Before Ragini could protest I muffed her mouth with my hand and dragged her to the TV room. We started watching. It was a movie about a murder in an apartment. The movie was going fine until I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked in its direction.

'Cho cute' My heart imaginarily said with her palms under her chin.

' Enemies are supposed to look cute!' My useless brain said.

My head was hurting with the alcohol. I didn't know when I drifted into a deep slumber.

The next morning as the sun kissed my tainted glass and stroke my cheek. I turned to my right but I felt something over my stomach. I peeped a little and I found a hand-wound around my abdomen.

'Holly Molly!' My heart screamed.

Now I can't deny Ragini indeed looked cute. She looked peaceful and her little opened mouth. It felt so good.

'Enemies should be bad and you must hate them,' My brain interrupted my cute adoration session.

'But she does look cute. And she belongs to the opposite gender. That's a cue that you can crush her' My heart pointed out.