finally

hehehe... hi. so been a while huh? how's life? good? that's good...so...I'll just get on with it.

Scarlet POV

Winter knelt next to Jace's limp body. "He will be okay, right?" came her small voice.

"He'll be fine honey." I jerked my head to Jace, "Wolf." I watched as he reluctantly grabbed the rag doll that was Jace, and threw him over his shoulder like a fireman.

"Follow me."came a quiet voice. Wolf grunted obviously unhappy with this entire predicament. But still followed suit.

"Uh...Satellite Girl...I mean, uh...Tress, was it? where exactly are we going?" I spoke, maneuvering around my newly acquired teeth.

"It's Cress, we need to get back down to the lower levels, get the pod, and go back to Capt- uh I mean Thorne's ship" she said Thorne slowly, like it would actually prick her if she wasn't careful.

"Sorry. So I heard you guys kidnapped emperor Kai. Care to elaborate?"

"Yeah we did. You should have seen us we were a dynamic duo." I watched her as we walked. She had so much enthusiasm for something as crazy as kidnapping an emperor. "Oh you should have seen how pretty I looked in my dress, oh, Wolf looked nice in his tux too."

"You wore a tux?" I said unbelieving to Wolf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walk for awhile, occasionally taking out some guards. When ever Jacin started to wake up, Wolf would, every so subtlety knock him out a again. We finally made it back to the ship, and we were greeted with a big welcome. Thorne apparently lost his eyesight, it was coming back slowly, his depth perception and coloring are still a little off but he can see.

Jacin was put in a cot and Winter went to watch him. Everything was good, life was on pause and we had little time to rest, but it was something. We were going to take down Levana, we were going to save earth, and we were going to

live happily ever after.