The Official Date

Little author note real quick sorry I have been MIA for a while now... life has took the worst turn possible for me so I am hoping writing this will make me feel better so sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this chapter will make up for it. Sorry again♡. Please ignore that first asking out chapter this will, be completely different.

Connors POV

Waking up to the most beautiful girl beside me, man how could this morning be better? I stretch and get out of bed, I don't bother putting a shirt on Audrey shouldn't be up for another hour or so. I make her a bowl of fruit and set it down, I wrote a note. Today's the day I packed up my school bag, I'm ready to leave I head out the door with all my things and head down to the campus. Goodbye for ever.

Audreys POV

  I woke up and Connor wasn't there, but whatever. While walking to his lovely kitchen I look in the mirror and just shake my head. I looked big in the mirror and horrible. I pose in front of the mirror trying to find a flattering angle. Gosh... I can't believe how I look.
  I see a lovely bowl of fruit with pineapples and strawberries, my favorite.  It was nicely plated with a note beside. "Good morning, I took your truck to the campus and I'm done with school today. We're going to have a celebration party thing when I get home so get ready. Can't wait to see you. I'll bring the camera with me to vlog a little for your first YouTube video. "
  Blushing I text Connor good morning and that I would get ready. Shit, I left my curling iron at my dorm. That I'm going to be moving back into soon. I take a taxi back to school and get my curling iron. Going into my room a rush of sadness sweeps over me but I'm going to suck it up and grab the curling iron. I rush out before my roommate comes out of the shower. I notice I stay at Connors way to much. I need to give him space and I need to focus more on school.
  Getting ready sucked. Trying on outfit after outfit. But eventually I'm ready. I start packing up my things and I get in the taxi yet again to drop everything off.
  While waiting for Connors text that he's ready I wait in my room. My roommate still mean as ever but I notice bruises. I looked at her and said "James isn't it?" She shyly nodded her head yes. "I've been there before." I was going to go on but I got the text and I left without another word. 
  "Okay where are we going? I'm curious for this... date... thing." I couldn't wait any longer. "We're going to a drive in movie and I have pillows for us to lay on and blankets for us to cuddle in." He blushed.  This was like the cutest idea ever. He pulled out his camera, and I guess this was going to be the vlogging camera. I introduced myself and what was going on. During the car ride he caught me off guard singing or looking stupid a few times. But whatever I'm not going to let anything ruin this. He wants me to be as real as possible on camera, so if that meant catching me off guard I will let him do so.
  We got Panda Express to eat during the movie, and of course a bunch of fortune cookies. We arrive and set up the trunk, we vlog the process of creating it. I decided that we would vlog the whole thing of us together because I mean that is my night, but I will do a time lapse of all of it for it would only be like 3 minutes. It was an old fashioned drive in, and they were screening the best musical of all time Moulin Rouge. That's true tho). Connor knows me to well, this is my all time favorite movie. We were cuddling and we ate all the food.

Connors POV

  The time is here. This is it. My hands are so sweaty and shakey. Hopefully this all turns out good. I suggest that we should open and read our fortunes during the intermission. "Sure sounds like a good idea." she smiled. I couldn't even concentrate on the movie I was so nervous. Intermission came much faster than I anticipated it. She's holding it this is it.

Audreys POV

  As we read our fortunes to the camera I see Connor tense up with the last fortune cookie, I hope everything is okay. He's really shakey, I shouldn't mention it but I can tell he's not feeling alright. He reads his fortune out loud "Good things will come your way during the full moon" Connor laughs he seems to have the worst luck on full moons. I open mine and I say "Will you be my girlfriend? Love Connor" I sit there for a second like a dumb ass. Did this just happen? Was this meant for me? What? No this can't be for me. Well it is... I mean he was nervous, oh hell yes. "That's cute." I said and gave him a kiss. "Is that a yes or no?" Asked Connor. I kissed him a couple of more times, nothing bad just pecks and said "Of course." He let a sigh of relief come out. The movie came back on and now it's official we're boyfriend and girlfriend, in just a short amount of time my life was shitty to practically my dream. We cuddled until the movie ended and he drove me back to my dorm because I had an early class.