Audries Mom

Hey all this is the first time Audries mom is going to meet Connor and its her whole story.

Connors Pov

  I get to the hospital and they take her in right away, to check her out. Moments later I saw a woman coming towards Audrie and I. Could this be her mom? My hands start getting sweaty, what if she hates me?

  "Audrie baby it's your mom are you okay?" "Mom, I'm fine I dont know why Connor took me here." She whispered softly. "I took you here because I care about you and I want to make sure you are completely fine." Her face became red. "Thanks Connor but I really am fine." "Miss Garcia, the doctor would like to do CAT scans on you." The receptionist said, and she led us to wait and took in Audrie

  "Mrs. Garcia Audrie talks about how inspiring you are, may I here your story?" "Oh! Really? Its long, do you mind?" She seemed shocked and delighted. "Not at all, we have time" "Alright, so to start off my story, lets get into my parents. My dad was an alcoholic and was always drunk, and my mother was abusive. It was hard living at home but I had one friend, Katherine, I always could count on her. I would go over there a lot. She was terribly bullied, and when we were both 13 she killed herself. I cried and my father got taken away from home on that same day. Everything was falling apart, but some popular bitches invited me to a party, they gave pitty on me because of my situation. I knew it would be a terrible party, but I went anyways. I got there and some one beat me and I passed out. I got raped by them, they were high schoolers. I have no clue who raped me but my mom kicked me out because she refused to have a pregnant teenager. I was out on the streets 13 years old and pregnant. I got terrible looks, and people wouldn't help because they wouldn't hear my story. I had Audries sister and a sweet couple paid for my hospital bills. I never found out who they were." She looked hurt thinking about theese things. "Wait, Audrie has a sister?" I never knew about this. "Yes. She's a whole other story, Audrie doesn't like to mention it." She explained. "Do you want to go on?" "Sure, I lived on the streets for another year or so, and I got raped again. I have no memory of it but I was pregnant. My daughter, Shelby, didn't understand. I lived behind this nice hotel and a boy named Derek who was my age actually listened to my story and he let me stay in the basement, which he brought a nice matress down with clean sheets, and food. His dad didn't except me so I had to hide down in the basement. Derek helped a lot, he would watch Shelby while I looked for jobs for I can get back on my feet. No one hired me because I was a pregnant teenager, but after I had Audrie people started hiring me. I got back on my feet and was able to buy my own place. One day at work years later I ran into Derek and we caught up. He was so happy to see I was better. We started going out and now he's my husband." She smiled.

  "Wow, thats amazing. Im so glad to hear that." Things do get better I guess. I mean it did for her. "Do you want to hear a little secret?" She asked. "You remind me of Derek a little, someone who is here for her and makes her better." I blushed and right after Audrie walked out,

  "She seems to be alright nothing serious. But she should not go out much for the next couple of days." "Alright thank you." Audries mom shook the doctors hand and we left.

  "Alright, what happened?" Mrs. Garcia asked. "Mom I have been keeping a secret."

Audrie told her mom about James and him being abusive. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was boring, I just wanted to share her mothers story