Yes

Omg everyone I'm so sorry this Christmas I got a new phone and it totally crashed this story it deleted everything but thank you all who read and like this story :)

Audries pov
I woke up today in Connors bed and a little note was left with an orange "I'm going out to talk to the principal about quitting I'll be home around 5ish get into some cute clothes we're going out tonight but nothing fancy. Also I'm using your truck sorry. But good morning beautiful." I smile while peeling the orange I don't know what I'm happier about us going somewhere together or him calling me beautiful.

Shit, I only have 4 hours to get ready. I want to look good tonight. I text Connor "Good morning handsome thanks for the note:)." I hop in the shower and I take my razor to shave, and only shave. First time for a while I didn't "nick myself by accident" it was a nice 45 minute shower. I step out and pick out my flannel Connor bought me and black leggings.

While blow drying and straightening my hair I go on my phone and look at all my hate pages from Connors videos everyone hates me. I'm used to it, I get an offensive text from James and I just ignore it I am not letting him ruin this day.

4:30 and I'm ready, I try to look at myself at the mirror but I can't look at myself. I look fat and ugly who knows what Connor sees in me?

By 5 Connor is home in a button up shirt and black jeans, he looks good. He smells like cologne and coffee. He looks at me and smiles "You look stunning Audrie." Blushing I say "Look who's talking."

Connor drives us for a 45 minute drive, nothing looks familiar. He was vlogging and he kept everything so secretive. Then we make a pit stop in a grass patch (my truck can handle grass). Connor gets out of the car and sets a blanket down on the grass along with the camera. "Wait is this a picnic?" "Yes, I packed your favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a bottle of champaign, I won't tell if you dont, and some cookies." "This is to sweet Connor thank you." We eat and he starts looking nervous, I probably have something in my teeth or does my breath stink I start feeling uncomfortable.

"What's on your mind Con? Are you feeling..." all of a sudden my words get stopped by a gentle kiss on my lips, I smile and we both broke the kiss. "I'm sorry, shit sorry you're just so beautiful." I sit there and look like a dumb fuck not responding and he looks down. I just smiled at him and grabbed his hand, I didn't know if kissing him would be appropriate right now.

We keep eating and I take out the cookies and the box said "Will you go out with me Audrie?" He smiled waiting and all I did was kiss him. It was a nice kiss not like James kisses it was soft and gentle not rough and sticking his tounge down my throat. "Is that a yes?" "Of course."

We sit there kissing and now it's dark and the stars come out. Connor took my hand and led me to the back of my truck where it was full of blankets and pillows. We hop in and I lay on his chest and we look up at the stars. This is so romantic, I can't help but smile.