Feelings

Audries pov

   Connor takes such good care of me, he makes sure I'm okay and he brings me my work I'm missing because the doctor said not to get out of the house. I talked to my mom and she just non stopped talked about Connor and how sweet he is, and I told my mom that I have began to feel that I like him... more as a friend. Glad my mom likes him. My mind is still thinking about our fight, my mom got angry that I never told her about the real James, she's never been more angry at me before.

  While my mind is thinking of all the wrong things, I get a call from James, I'm ignoring him, he took it to far. He left a voice mail and he was taking shit about Connor. I got enraged then he started talking about how good it was too hit me. I cried and cut myself. Each drag of the blade was setting myself free for a second. I stopped cutting because I got a call from Connor. He should be in class, I pick up.

  "Hey, Audrie... I have a little problem." My thoughts start racing what can be going on? Is it something about James? "Yes Connor what's the problem?" "Well... ummm... I kind of... um I dont know how to say this..." "Just spit it out whats the problem?" "I got in a fight with James I saw him in the halls and all my mind could see was him hitting you and I was sickened. So I grabbed him at I beat the shit out of him, but mostly I was punching him and saying that he shouldn't have done that." "CONNOR! You shouldn't have done that, thank you for caring but... do I need to pick you up?" "I know I'm sorry, it's just... he needed to know how it is to be hit. And yes... James beat the shit out of my car. We are both suspened, I dont think I am coming back, I have got YouTube I guess." "Alright I will be there in a second." I hung up. Connor, why? That's sweet of him trying to stand up for me but... that was to far. I really like him though.

   In my truck that I got back from the store, my thoughts were just about Connor and how much I like him. I don't understand how I got so lucky.

   I pick him up and he has a black eye and swollen lips. And then I see James he has scratches and bruises everywhere, I guess Connor really did beat him up. James looked a lot worse. Connor wanted to drive because I really shouldn't be driving, so I let him. We got to his house and he let out a huge sigh and plopped on his couch. I grabbed an ice pack for him and I cuddled up with him.

  I got up to get on my pjs and I leaned down to Connor and planted a kiss on his cheek. I can't beleive I just did that, I didn't even think, I just felt like it and I did. He smiled "I'll order us some pizza, we are both a mess." "Okay, sounds good. Can we watch a movie?" "Sure thing but I bet we will fall asleep lets watch it in my bed, don't worry nothing will happen." He laughed. And I laughed and shook my head yes.  I walk into his bedroom where I kept my stuff I haven't slept in here with him I usually just sleep on his couch. Hopefully I don't move to much tonight, wait, Connor sleeps without his shirt. Oh god.

   We ate our pizza at his table and we just talked about happy things, I felt great. "Alright let's go watch the movie now" he said and took my hand and we walked into his room. We decided to watch Pitch Perfect. He took off his shirt and I felt heated, he has such a nice body. I fell asleep on his hard chest again hopefully he doesn't mind.

~
Alright guys, I know Connor is gay okay. But let's just pretend hes straight because this poor girl has suffered enough lets at least make Connor straight. Im sorry that this took so long to upload, it took me a while to write after finding out about Connor but I support him and im so happy for him :)